01.| ꜰʀᴀʏᴇᴅ [2]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
   .CHAPTER ONE.
   [01]. Frayed.
   [PART TWO]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ᴀ ᴛʀɪʙʀɪᴅ: ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ, ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟꜰ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ᴛʀɪʙʀɪᴅ: ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ, ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟ, ᴀɴᴅ
ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

AFTER HOPE'S SPELL ON the bus, all the students exited the vehicle and ran to the restroom. Hope was quick to run out of the car and towards the bus where she had been looking for her friends. But of course, they were nowhere in sight which only got Hope stressed.

"Hope!"

Hope turns around and sees her friends who had been running towards her. Hope sighs in relief and runs towards them as well.

"Thank god you're okay," Landon says with a sigh of relief.

Hope smiles. "So... how was everyone's first day of human high school, huh?"

The group exchanges a look and laughs.

"So I assume we have you to thank for the bus malfunctioning?" Lizzie questions.

Hope nods. "Yep... I couldn't do anything too bizarre the girls were catching on. You know— they're really suspicious."

"Did you tell her about the growls?" Josie asks Lizzie who nods.

"So what? You think they're werewolves?" Hope asks the group.

Landon nods. "They sounded just like Raf's. All I know is that they aren't humans."

Hope sighs, she looks around the resting spot. "Well, where did they go?"

From the corner of their eye, they see Lydia who enters the restroom suspiciously. The group shares a look before making their way towards the restroom as well.

Once they walked in they heard gasps. And Hope instantly caught the smell of rotten blood. When they walked into the restroom where the others had been she saw a boy— who she assumed was Scott sitting on the ground with a large wound.

"Oh my god..." Lizzie whispers.

All eyes turn to the Super Squad. Allison and Lydia seemed more shocked than ever.

"What are you guys doing here?" Lydia questions.

"We were... uh looking for you." Hope answers, her eyes still on the wound. "What happened to him?"

The boy beside Scott glances up. "Oh uh— he fell down a— tree?"

Landon rolls his eyes. "What happened to him?"