06.| ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ [2]

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
.CHAPTER SIX.
[06]. The Girl Who Knew Too Much.
[PART TWO]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ɢᴏᴅ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴛᴇʀʀɪʙʟᴇ ᴛᴀꜱᴛᴇ ɪɴ ᴍᴇɴ

━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ɢᴏᴅ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴛᴇʀʀɪʙʟᴇ ᴛᴀꜱᴛᴇ
ɪɴ ᴍᴇɴ. ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

NOW AT STILES'S HOUSE, Cora and Hope were seated on his bed as Stiles continued to pace back and forth. It was obvious Stiles was unsure of how to start off the conversation. And it was also obvious that his dad was annoyed and getting very impatient with his son.

"Hey, I don't have this kind of time." Sheriff Stilinski huffs.

Stiles looks over at Hope who sends him a smile, he breathes in deeply. "Um, for the last year, you've had all these cases that you couldn't figure out, right? I mean, all the murders involving Kate Argent, and then Matt killing all the people who had drowned him, and all these murders right now. It's like... it's like you've been playing a losing game."

Sheriff Stilinski sighs. "Stiles, the last thing I need right now is a job performance review from my own son."

Stiles rubs his forehead nodding. "I know. Okay, see, but that's... that's just it, dad. The... the reason that you're losing the game is 'cause you've never been able to see the whole board. I need to show you the whole board." he opens us a chessboard.

So, from there Stiles begins to explain everything that has happened in town. He told his dad about the werewolves and who was a werewolf and who wasn't. Sheriff Stilinski seemed to have been taking the news well— but he also seemed a little confused.

"Scott and Derek are werewolves?"

"Yes."

"And Kate Argent was a werewolf?"

"Hunter." Stiles corrects, he holds up a chess piece that had a purple sticky note. "That's... purple's hunter."

"Along with Allison and her father," Cora adds.

Sheriff nods. "Yeah... and... and my friend Deaton, the veterinarian, is a Kanima?"

"Well, no, no, no, no, no. He's a druid, okay? Well, we think."

"So who's the Kanima?"

"What the hell is a Kanima?" Hope questions, her being new to most of this as well.

Stiles sighs. "It's a long story... but dad Jackson. He's the Kanima."

"No, Jackson's a werewolf," Sheriff says.

"Jackson was the Kanima first, and then Peter and Derek killed him and he came back to life as a werewolf." Stiles huffs. "Now, he's in London."

The Sheriff shakes his head, not following along at all. "Who's the Darack?"