08.| ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ [2]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER EIGHT.
[08]. The Overlooked.
[PART TWO]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴀᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀʀᴇꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴀʟᴘʜᴀꜱ ᴛᴏ ʜɪꜱ ʀᴀɴᴋꜱ

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀʀᴇꜱᴛ
ᴀʟᴘʜᴀ ᴛᴏ ʜɪ ʀᴀɴᴋ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

STILL RUNNING THROUGH THE halls, Hope tries her best to keep a strong grip on the unconscious werewolf that was thrown over her shoulder. Finally, finding a place to stop and rest: Hope, Peter, Stiles, Scott, and Derek head into an exam room. Hope places Cora down on a gurney and turns to face the group.

"Where are the twins?"

"They're close."

"What about Ms. Blake?" Stiles questions, he looks over at Scott who shook his head. "What do you mean? What does that mean? Like, she's gone? Scott, are you kidding me?" his voice begins to raise.

"Quiet!" Derek whispers.

Stiles walks over to Derek, getting in his face. "Me be quiet? Me, huh? Are you telling me what to do now? When your psychotic, mass-murdering girlfriend... the second one you've dated, by the way... has got my dad somewhere, tied up, waiting to be ritually sacrificed?"

"Stiles, they're still out there."

"And... and they want her, right? Which means now we don't have her either, so my dad and Cora are both dead!"

Hope shakes her head no. "Not yet. Is she really dying?"

Peter shrugs. "She's definitely not getting any better."

Hope walks over to Cora. "There has to be something that we can do. We have to help her."

The door to the room opens up, Jennifer walks through it. "You can't. Only I can. I can save her, and I can tell you where Sheriff Stilinski is. But there is a pack of alphas in this hospital who want me dead. So I'll help you... but only when I'm out of here and safe. Only then."

Derek throws everything out of his way and goes to attack Jennifer, Hope pushes him back. "Jesus, could you all stop trying to kill each other for one second!?"

"She was trying to get out." Derek spat.

"I was trying to keep myself from getting killed. You can't blame me for that."

Stiles huffs. "If you want to show you're one of the good guys, then heal her," he says pointing at Cora.

Jennifer shakes her head. "Not until I'm safe."