33.| 117 [2]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
   .CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE.
   [33]. 117.
   [PART TWO]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ꜱᴛᴀʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ? ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴛᴏᴡɴ
ꜱᴛᴀʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ? ❞
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

PETER NEVER SCARED HOPE. His past wasn't scary to her at all. So, she had no problem going to see the man all by herself. Because they both knew that if it came down to a fight, she'd win. But what worried Hope was that Peter would try to pull the nonchalant act and act as if he didn't give a damn about what was happening to Derek.

It was nightfall, and Hope finally arrived at Derek's loft. Only to find Malia who was standing there with her arms crossed.

"Do you have a death wish?"

Hope sighs. "What are you doing here?"

Malia begins to walk towards the entrance. "I heard you were coming to talk to Peter. And, since Lydia tells me he's basically Satan in a v-neck, I figured you shouldn't be alone."

"I can handle Peter," Hope tells her

Malia snorts. "You can handle him better with me."

Hope rolls her eyes knowing she wasn't going to win the argument. They both walk to the loft now with Malia here, Hope was worried that Peter would say something dumb and reveal the truth.

"What's wrong with you?" Mali question, glancing at the girl.

Hope's brows furrowed. "Nothing..."

Malia scoffs. "Liar. Your heart's pounding like crazy. Are you nervous about something?"

"She's just bad at introductions," Peter announces his presence.

Hope rolls her eyes. "Satan... This is Malia..."

Peter drops his book and stands from the couch he was seated in. He walks up to Malia but kept a distance. "Beautiful eyes. Did you get them from your father?"

"Mother."

"Interesting." Peter snaps out his gaze. "Anyway... I'm sure they've told you a lot about me."

"The homicidal killing spree came up!"

"Well, we're all works in progress."

Malia narrows her eyes. "Well, when you progress to your next killing spree, why don't you try and make sure they all stay dead?"

"What is that supposed to mean?"

Hope now takes over. "What do you know about people being turned by a scratch?"