16.| ɢᴀʟᴠᴀɴɪᴢᴇ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
   .CHAPTER SIXTEEN.
   [16]. Galvanize.
   [PART ONE]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴡ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴜᴏ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴜꜱ ᴀ ᴛʀɪᴏ

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴡ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴜᴏ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ
ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʀɪᴏ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

TONIGHT JUST SO HAPPENED to be Beacon Hills' annual mischief night. The night where all the kids decided to pull pranks the day before Halloween. Also known as Stiles's favorite part of the year. This year he now had someone else—besides Scott— to share his happiness with.

"Come on, Hope," Stiles begs over the line. "You've always wanted to experience a normal human life in a human high school. This is one of those nights where you can."

"Stiles, I'm in bed. I am tired." Hope groans.

Stiles huffs. "Coach needs this. He lives for this stuff. He loves it. Do you really want to break his heart? Hope, do you?"

"It's the middle of the night."

Stiles groans. "Which means it's after midnight and officially Mischief Night/Day, and, by perfectly awesome coincidence, it also happens to be Coach's birthday. Scott and I are waiting for you. You're now part of our duo which makes us a trio. So if you are not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you. Okay? And I mean five, four, three, two—"

"What was that about destroying me—?"

"Ahh!!" Both Stiles and Scott scream. Stiles jumps into Scott's arms. "Holy shit— how'd you get here so fast?"

Hope who was trying to catch her breath from laughing so much; places her hand on her stomach, panting. "Oh my god— uh— did you two forget I'm both a vampire and werewolf. I've got super speed too." she laughs out.

Scott places Stiles down, he lets out a shaky laugh. "I must admit... I'm surprised you came."

"Me too." Hope crosses her arms. "So boys... are we going to do this or what?"

The two boys smirk at one another before they get to work. They told Hope what to do and how to help them. It was fun... Hope felt normal. She found it amazing how Stiles and Scott still found time to be normal teens. Once they were done setting up the prank they all went back home.

Now it was morning. Scott and Scott had just arrived at school. They look ahead where they see Hope talking to the twins.

"My not-so-favorite twins." Hope sarcastically smiles as she steps out of the car. "What are you two doing back?"