11.| ʟᴜɴᴀʀ ᴇᴄʟɪᴘꜱᴇ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER ELEVEN.
[11]. Lunar Eclipse.
[PART ONE]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴛʜɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ʙᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛᴏʀ ꜱᴘᴇʟʟ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

AFTER BEING SENT AWAY, the three— Scott, Stiles, and Hope— all gasp awake finally coming back to reality. Scott, Stiles, and Hope wake up in ice baths in a pure white room. They climb out of the tubs and look around. Behind them, they see the nemeton growing out of the floor. They approach slowly.

Scott gets closest and checks the tattoo on his arm when he sees the growth rings of the nemeton. He recalls the conversation he had with Derek when he asked him to help make his tattoo permanent and realizes that he's been connected to the nemeton somehow and this was why he was tracing the circles.

Scott was first to touch the nemeton. Hope doing the same along with Stiles.

Hope finds herself in the car with Lucas. They had been driving back from LA.

"How do you feel about meeting them?" Lucas questions, breaking the silence. "My dad can be a lot to deal with but... I think he likes you."

Hope smiles, laughing a bit. "I like them all. They were all welcoming and— we should go ba— oh my god, Lucas look out!"

Lucas swerves their car to avoid hitting him. Hope accuses her boyfriend of almost killing him. The man counters that he ran into the middle of the road. Hope tells her that they have to go back. But of course, Lucas doesn't want to, but he eventually does at Hope's insistence.

Hope gets out of the car and follows the footprints Scott left into the woods. She finds Scott's inhaler on the ground. Lucas rushes to her side and orders her to get back in the car. They both hear a wolf howl, and Lucas tosses the inhaler.

It lands at current Hope's feet. She finds herself standing next to the nemeton. Hope gasps awake from the ice bath, now coming back to reality. Scott and Stiles gasp awake as well and climb out of the tubs. Lydia, Lucas, and Deaton are waiting around.

"I saw it. I saw where it is!" Scott tells them.

Stiles adds that they passed it the night they were looking for the body and the tree is big. Cut down, but very big.

Hope says that she was there too and they almost hit someone with their car. Scott realizes that she almost hit him.

The three of them stop talking when they see that Deaton, Lydia, and Isaac are staring at them.