21.| ʟᴇᴛʜᴀʀɪᴀ ᴠᴜʟᴘɪɴᴀ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
   .CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE.
   [21]. Letharia Vulpina.
   [PART ONE]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ɪ ᴅᴏɴ' ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ
ᴛᴡᴏ ᴅᴀʏ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

IT'S BEEN OVER 48 hours since anyone in town had seen Stiles. That's two days of Stiles being missing and everyone growing worried. Things haven't gotten better at all and Hope's body would randomly burn up. There's times where she'd randomly be bleeding from different areas of her body or there were times when she was randomly in pain.

It was odd. It was very unusual.

Derek's words rang through Hope's head. She needed to tell Stilinski what was wrong with his son. And that he was probably possessed by some ancient evil demonic spirit.

The teens— Scott, Hope, and Allison visitors Issac who was in the hospital after what happened a few days ago. Isaac wasn't healing at all. But Scott somehow managed to take some of his pain.

Now that all that was aside, Hope was trying to figure out how to take whatever the hell was in Stiles out of him. Hope managed to sneak into the boy's locker room and talk to the twins and Scott.

"Hope! What are you doing here?" Scott whispers in shock.

"I came to see if you've heard anything," Hope tells him before looking at the twins. "It's been too quiet. It's- it's worrying me."

"Yeah, I know... Yeah, it's making me nervous, too." Scott admits before his hearing locks on something.

Ethan looks at the three. "Do you guys hear that?"

"It's an emitter. One of Argent's."

"It's coming from the basement," Hope says before she walks out of the room.

The four-run down to the basement and we're met with a face they missed. Void Stiles holds up the emitter. "Okay, I know what you guys are thinking, but it's me. I swear to God, it's me."

Both the twins stand behind Hope. Their eyes glow blue and they were about to attack until Hope stops them. "Wait, stop!"

But they didn't. The twins push Scott and Hope out of the way. They go to attack Stiles. Ethan was choking him.

"I said, stop!"

Ethan growls at Hope causing her to growl even louder and for her eyes to glow. Ethan's eyes return to normal and he backs away.