62.| ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ [2]

━━━ CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO.
62. always and forever.
❝ HOW ABOUT I JUST
KILL HIM? ❞

HOPE KEPT A COLD glare on Theo

HOPE KEPT A COLD glare on Theo. Theo on the other hand stood there awkwardly. He was afraid to say another word, let alone to move a muscle. He knew very well that the Tribrid could snap his neck easily at any given time, but he sure as hell wasn't about to risk losing his life over a stupid comment that he was so eager to make.

"Well, this is awkward..." Lydia mumbles under her breath.

Hope looks around. "You all let Theo out of Hell? Why didn't I know this?"

"It's a long story. A lot has happened since you left, Hope. Especially involving memories." Liam explains to her. "Trust me, he wouldn't have been let out if he wasn't needed."

Theo fakes a hurt expression. "Wow. So I've just been being used?"

"Shut up." The group exclaims.

Theo stays silent, he backs away raising his hands in surrender.

"How about I just kill him—"

"Guys, come on let's just go—"

"We're not going anywhere." Quinn snaps. "Don't you get it? We're trapped. They have all the windows and doors covered. We're going to die in here." she dramatically says.

Theo scoffs. "Does someone want to kill her?"

"Shut up!" Malia spat. She was more than angry. She kept a cold hard glare on him.

Hope's brows furrowed. "I know we hate him but let's calm down." she takes ahold of Malia's arms, her brows lifted. "Malia, you're shaking. Take a breath."

Malia shakes her head. "N-no it's okay. It's okay. I'm fine."

Lydia walks up to them, grabbing the group's attention. "Guys, there's only a dozen of them out there. We can take them!"

Both Hope and Scott share a confused look.

"Hope, they're the last of Satomi's pack," Liam tells her. "We can't leave them behind."

Hope looks around, she feels Malia who was still shaking in her grasp. She sighs. "Okay. We go. But Jiang and Tierney are coming with us."

The group nods in agreement, all fine with the Tribrid's final decision. Liam was sent to go get the two wolves out of the cells. The pack on the other hand continued to watch the show done from the halls. They prepared themselves to go outside and deal with Monroe.

"Everyone ready?" Hope questions before opening the door.

The group all nods. Malia growls, Liam and Theo both show their claws and Scott gives her a silent nod along with Lydia. Just as she was about to open the door she was stopped.