15.| ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴ ɢᴏᴏᴅ [2]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
   .CHAPTER FIFTEEN.
   [15]. More Good Than Bad.
   [PART TWO]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ ɪ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴊᴜᴍᴘᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
x-ᴀʟᴘʜᴀ?
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

AFTER THE TALK WITH the Sheriff the two boys went outside to the parking lot where they met with Hope. From there they made their way to the animal's clinic where they also met up with Isaac who was already caught up with the plan.

"Xylazine," Deaton says as he places three glass containers on the table. "It's a tranquilizer for horses. For a werecoyote, expect it to work within seconds. I only have three. So whoever's shooting, needs to be a damn good shot."

Scott smirks. "Allison's a perfect shot."

"She used to be."

"She can do it."

Isaac shrugs. "If we manage to find the thing."

Stiles rolls his eyes, not liking Isaac's negativity that he was bringing. "Okay, what is the point of him? Seriously, I mean, what is his purpose? Aside from the persistent negativity and the scarf? What's up with the scarf anyway? It's 65 degrees out."

Hope snorts.

Isaac eyes Stiles. "Look, maybe I'm asking a question no one here wants to ask. How do we turn a coyote back into a girl, when she hasn't been a girl for eight years?"

"Hope can do it."

Stiles looks at Hope. "You can?"

Hope's brows furrow. "I didn't even know I was part of this plan...."

Scott sighs, he faces Stiles. "You remember the night that Peter trapped us in the school? In the gym, he was able to make me turn using just his voice. Deucalion did the same thing in the distillery. Hope is basically Alpha... she could do it."

Deaton shakes his head. "This is a werecoyote, Scott. Who knows if it'll even work if you can find someone who can teach her."

That's when it clicked in Hope's brain, she turns to face Scott. "That's why you called Derek, first."

Scott nods. "Yeah, I could try it on my own. But right now, I'm too scared to even change into just a werewolf. So Hope is our only shot."

Stiles shakes his head disapprovingly. "No... she could barely transform herself."

"Stiles—"