61.| ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ [1]

━━━ CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE.
61. always and forever.
❝ YOU'RE ONE HELL OF
AN ACTOR. ❞

IF THE SECRET OF supernatural creatures wasn't exposed enough before, it definitely was now

IF THE SECRET OF supernatural creatures wasn't exposed enough before, it definitely was now. The whole world now knew that Hope and Lucas weren't the only kinds of their species. Although her humanity had been switched, Hope couldn't help but feel some type of way about how Liam went off on her.

She wasn't sure what the feeling was. But she sure as hell didn't like it. But it's been over two weeks since that all went down and since then things had been weird for the group. And Liam sure as hell wasn't taking the heat from anyone very well.

"You're one hell of an actor, I'll give you that." Malia creeps up behind Hope. The Tribrid didn't react to her. She stares at her car, wondering where the convo was going to go.

"If you're here to lecture me, I don't want to hear it right now." Hope softly says. "I've got places to be, things to do. Being lectured by Malia Tate wasn't exactly on the to-do list."

Malia sighs. "I didn't come here to lecture you, Hope."

"Good."

"The pack is meeting up. You should come."

"No, invite so clearly I'm not welcomed."

"You're our Alpha, Hope."

Hope pulls her car keys out of her pocket. "Please don't do this right now. I need to go."

"Where?"

"Check up on the puppy pack back at school." The Tribrid simply replies. "Something tells me that they'll be targeting Liam and I just can't have that."

Malia slightly smiles. "Deny it as much as you want but, deep down you know you care. And you know that there's a way to bring you back. You're just scared."

"Of course, I'm scared, Malia." Hope turns around to face her. "I killed an entire town. Slaughtered innocent kids— families. I killed Josie— my best friend. I almost tried taking you all out. And yet I didn't feel a damn thing doing it. Quite frankly I still don't." she says. "But once that humanity turns on. I don't know who I'll be."

"But I know." Malia takes a step closer to her. She takes Hope's hand into hers. "You're Hope Mikaelson. The Original Tribrid. You're a badass Tribrid who can overcome everything. You're not a lone wolf, you have a pack. You have friends and family. You have me." she sighs. "And most importantly you have Stiles. Who by the way calls every day asking about you."

Hope stays silent, she pulls her hand from out of Malia's grasp before getting into the car. She doesn't say a word, she only drives away. But Malia's words echoed through her head the entire car ride.

About thirty minutes later, she arrives at the school. She hears shouting and groaning coming from across the hall. Her brows furrow, she calmly follows the bantering which led her to a crowd that had been circling what seemed to have been a fight.