48.| ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴄᴀᴛᴄʜᴇʀꜱ [1]

━━━ CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT.
48. dreamcatchers.
❝ I'VE NEVER HAD A VAMPIRE
AS A FRIEND. ❞

AS YOU COULD GUESS things were a little bumpy between Hope and Stiles

AS YOU COULD GUESS things were a little bumpy between Hope and Stiles. Since their argument, they've rarely got a word out to each other. Sure they still hung out around each other whenever the pack needed them to, but other than that. Not much happened.

Stiles felt sorry for the way he went off on Hope, but she wasn't trying to hear his apologies. The Tribrid had now currently been with Lydia, Malia, and Kira.

Lydia had another Banshee feeling which led them to an alleyway where Hope found a strong scent of blood.

"Call 911," Lydia tells the group.

Hope looks around at the blood, she feels her fangs poking her teeth. She shuts her eyes and balls up her fist, trying to stop herself from doing anything.

"Hope... are you okay?" Lydia questions.

"The blood." Hope breathes out.

"I thought we had the hunger under control—"

"We did." Hope growls. She hears Lydia going to approach her. "Back away!" she shouts, her golden eyes staring into Lydia's green ones.

The girls share a worried look as they watched Hope try to control the hunger. The sound of the ambulance's sirens blaring didn't help her. Because now she was trying to control the anger. Everything now felt like when she was originally going through her transition.

Everything felt heightened. Her sense of smell, emotions, hearing— it was all eating her alive. The ambulance jumps out of their vehicles, all making noise and shouting as they pushed past the four girls.

The trio grabs Hope and pulls her to the side as they tried to get her to calm down.

"Okay uh... what are we supposed to do?" Kira panically asks. "I've never had a vampire as a friend. Well, that I know of."

"She needs to feed." A familiar voice says.

The four girls look up slightly shocked.

"Theo— you need to leave—"

"Hope needs blood," Theo tells them. "Human blood, Banshee blood, werewolf blood, animal blood.. she just needs blood."

Hope held onto her news panting, she began to grow sweaty. "I- I can't keep fighting it, guys," she growls. Now her claws had been replacing her fingernails.

"Feed on me." Theo offers, he takes a step closer towards her.

Hope instantly backs up while shaking her head. "I- I don't want to hurt you. I don't- I don't know if I'll be able to stop."

"That's a risk I'm willing to take."

Hope looks up at the girls who give her a small nod telling her to go through with it. The Tribrid walks up to Theo who pulls her in as if she was hugging him.