59.| ʜᴏᴘᴇ'ꜱ ᴅɪꜱᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ [3]

━━━ CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE.
59. hope's disappearance.
❝ WE NEED TO BRING HER
BACK. ❞

AS THE TWO BOYS assumed, the video of Hope and Lucas fighting went worldwide

AS THE TWO BOYS assumed, the video of Hope and Lucas fighting went worldwide. Lucas found himself on almost every platform. Some people even started a 'wanted' form on the two supernaturals. He searched the comments of the videos and saw most videos were flooded with questions on what they were.

@user42807: this has to be edited!

@stacyoliveras: freaks! what is this!!!

Lucas sighs while icing his neck, he continues to scroll through the comments.

@v.valevera: i've seen them before! I go to school with the girl!

replies to @v.valevera
- @sydneystew: her name is hope mikaelson!
- @beaconhillsstarballer: I think i've seen her before too.. she's friends with Scott McCall
- @sydneystew: do you think he's like her?

Lucas' eyes widened. "Holy shit— how is this already getting out of hand!?" he exclaims.

"What's wrong?" Stiles questions, he kept his eyes on the road, gripping the steering wheel.

"The video is posted everywhere, we're practically trending," Lucas explains. "Some people are already catching onto who Hope is— they've connected her to Scott. No one that's been seen with Hope is safe."

"Good thing we're heading there then."

Lucas shakes his head. "This wouldn't have happened if you just listened to me and let her be."

"She doesn't have her humanity, this is literally a sign that she shouldn't be on her own. We need to bring her back."

Lucas narrows his eyes. "If me killing you didn't bring her back what makes you think anything else will?" he questions, growing irritated. "I know you don't want to hear this but Hope is a lost cause. There is no saving her. There never was."

Silence ensured the car. Stiles was annoyed at Lucas' comment but he chose to ignore it. Lucas on the other hand was still scrolling through the comments of the post, he looks out of the window to see a man staring directly at him with wide eyes.

He then sees the man turn to the glove compartment and reach to grab something. He pulls out the object and Lucas notices it's a gun.

"Stiles. Drive."

Stiles scoffs. "It's a red light, I'm not running a red light—"

"Stiles. Go!" He shouts.

The man in the other car raises the gun, it was now pointing at the two.

"What are you complaining about—" Stoles turns to see the man pointing the gun. "Oh, shit—" within seconds the trigger was pulled. Luckily the two boys dodge the bullet just in time.