10.| ᴀʟᴘʜᴀ ᴘᴀᴄᴛ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER TEN.
[10]. Alpha Pact.
[PART ONE]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴋɪʟʟ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ?
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

NOW IN THE WOODS Ms.Morrell had been running from the twins that had been chasing after her. Deucalion, Scott, and Hope were in the woods also. With his alpha vision, Deucalion sees a bright light glow and then die. Scott tells him it was a firefly.

"Unusual for this region."

"It's because of Jennifer, isn't it?" Scott questions finally starting to understand. "Just before all this started, a deer crashed into Lydia's car. The cats went crazy at the animal clinic. Birds flew into the high school. That was all her."

Deucalion smirks. "They say animals can sense natural disasters when they're about to happen. Maybe they can sense supernatural ones as well."

Hope narrows her eyes. "Does she scare you?"

"She concerns me if she's willing to kill that many innocent people for her cause," Deucalion replies, glances at Hope. "People like your guardian, and like Scott's mother and Stiles' father."

Scott eyes the man. "Are you willing to kill innocent people?"

"I'll kill any living thing that gets in my way."

"That's... that's sweet." Hope mumbles.

The three hear growling. They walk towards the fight.

"How did you know, Marin, that we'd come for you?"

Marin scoffs. "Because Jennifer and I are the same. And I know you've always been suspicious of us, of what we can do."

Kali chuckles. "With good reason. We know you sent that girl... the one who helped Isaac."

"What was her name?"

"Braeden. And I sent her to do what I've always done... maintain balance."

Kali clenches up her jaw. "What do you know about Jennifer?"

Marin eyes the wolf. "Nothing more than you know." she pauses and looks at the two teens. "This isn't you, Scott. Go back to your friends. Both of you."

Deucalion holds up his cane. "He can decide what's right for himself."

Marin shakes her head. "Not without all the information. Have you told them everything you've done? How you've piled up bodies in a narcissistically psychotic effort to form your perfect pack? Bodies that include Ennis, by the way." the two teens eye the Alpha, shocked with the news they were just told. "My brother saved him. He was alive when Deucalion went in to see him. He wants you to go after Derek, Kali, to force his decision. If Derek joins the pack, it paves the way for Scott and Hope."