24.| ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏx ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʟꜰ [2]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
   .CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR.
   [24]. The Fox And The Wolf.
   [PART TWO]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ꜱᴇᴇꜱ ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴅʀɪꜰᴛꜱ ᴛᴏ ʜɪᴍ

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ꜱᴇᴇꜱ ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ
ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴅʀɪꜰᴛꜱ ᴛᴏ ʜɪᴍ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

NOSHIKO HAD STILL BEEN catching the three teens upon their history of this new monster they will be dealing with. It was a lot that she had been telling them. A truck with Dr. Liston, Merrick, and Hayes drives up to the Oak Creek gate, but before they can leave, a mob gathers.

The guards raise their weapons, but Rhys runs out and tells them to put their guns down. The mob calls for Dr. Liston and starts beating on the car and rocking it. Liston tells Merrick and Hayes that if the mob gets him, they'll lynch him, but his last words will be to announce his accomplices. Merrick threatens to throw him out of the car.

Liston tells him that the mob only has rocks and sticks while Merrick and Hayes have guns.

"Now, get out there and shoot something!"

Rhys pushes his way through the mob trying his best to the car. He manages to get Hayes out, and Hayes runs to safety. Michio's father lights his Molotov, but Rhys begs him not to throw it. Merrick then gets out of the car and draws his gun. He orders everyone back. Satomi walks up to him, and Merrick pistol-whips her.

Noshiko then sees Satomi's eyes glow, and she realizes that she's a Werewolf. She finally understands what the monthly headaches were about and why Satomi tried to keep herself calm by playing Go.

Satomi grabs the Molotov from Michio's father and throws it at the car. It lands at Rhys's feet, setting him on fire.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

As Noshiko confined her story, Hope continued to have these visions of Stiles. They got more intense every second of it. So intense that her heart began to beat rapidly and her breathing began to pick up. Just as she was stumbling, Scott catches her.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Scott questions worriedly as he holds onto her.

Hope snaps back to reality she looks around. "Before we came here... I- I had these visions... It was of Stiles. I saw Stiles and Kira's dad both in this classroom. But it was all in Stiles' point of view. And, and it's happening again."

Noshiko's brows furrowed. "How long has this been happening for?"

Hope glances at her. "Since I came to Beacon Hills. I didn't- I didn't think anything of it at first, but now it's like— it's like I'm connected to him."