31.| ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴍᴏᴏɴ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
   .CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE.
   [31]. The Dark Moon.
   [PART ONE]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ꜱʜᴀᴘᴇ ɪꜱ ꜱᴏᴄɪᴏᴘᴀᴛʜɪᴄ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ? ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ꜱʜᴀᴘᴇ ɪꜱ ꜱᴏᴄɪᴏᴘᴀᴛʜɪᴄ
ʙɪᴛᴄʜ? ❞
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

SINCE THE NIGHT THE nogitsune was defeated things were sort of good. Lucas did everyone a favor when he brought Allison and Aiden back. But as he said, there were consequences for his sacrifice. Allison and Aiden would have to leave Beacon Hills if they wanted to keep their lives. No one was sure why, but Lucas said it needed to be done before dawn or they'd drop dead.

So Allison and Isaac both left with one another. At first, it was hard to say goodbye, but they knew what needed to be done. Argent was grateful Lucas was there and somehow managed to bring his daughter back.

Aiden and Ethan both left Beacon Hills as well, they said they'd come visit. But everyone knew that was a lie.

As Lucas said, he was nowhere to be seen. He's cut all ties with Hope. Usually, she'd hear from him every other week but since their last encounter, he was just a ghost to her.

But, that made things easier. Because Hope and Stiles were doing pretty good. Now, they weren't a couple again, but Stiles was willing to drop his jealousy and talk to Hope again.

"This doesn't seem so bad..." Stiles says as both he and Hope walk around a little city in Mexico.

Hope tilts her head. "It's not the town, it's the plan."

"What's wrong with the plan?"

Hope makes a face. "Stiles, this could be the stupidest plan we've ever come up with. You're aware of that, right?"

Stiles nods. "I'm aware it's not our best..."

"Our?" Hope scoffs. "I take no part in this terrible plan. I'm just here."

"Is there anything else you'd like to say, Hope?" The boy huffs.

"Yeah. We are going to die." Hope mumbles as she follows the boy.

Stiles anxiously rubs his head. "Don't be so pessimistic."

"Sorry I just don't want to die." Hope shrugs.

"Okay... Would you mind restricting any talk of death unless you know, you could see the future?"

"I can, and I saw that this plan is stupid and we're going to die." Hope sarcastically says.

Stiles matches her energy, he scoffs. "Oh. Thank you."

Hope just hums, they both walk over to a building. Just as they were going to walk in, two men stood in front of the door. Hope sighs. "Estamos aquí para la fiesta."