32.| 117 [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
   .CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO.
   [32]. 117.
   [PART ONE]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ɪ'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ꜱᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴍɴ ᴊᴇᴇᴘ

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ɪ'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ꜱᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴍɴ ᴊᴇᴇᴘ. ❞
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

SO HERE'S THE THING, when it came to issues and crimes that the team needed to solve, they'd always be quick to do it. But right now, they were at a loss. Sure they got Derek back, but it wasn't the Derek that they wanted it to be. They brought Derek to the animal clinic, hoping Deaton would be some help.

But he wasn't.

"This is well beyond my experience," Deaton announces as if it hasn't been obvious.

Hope sighs heavily. "Yeah, okay. So, what do we do with him?"

Deaton looks up at her. "Until he wakes up? Probably not much. It might be best to leave him with me. He'll be safe here."

"You mean, from the psychotic Argent who's looking for him?" Hope huffs earning a snort from Stiles causing her to smile.

Deaton chuckles. "If she's alive and she is what you say she is, she won't be able to walk past that gate."

Lydia shakes her head. "Why would she want to do this to him?"

"Knowing Kate, it's probably for a reason that won't be any good for anyone but her."

"And bad for everyone else," Stiles adds.

Deaton sighs. "You guys should probably go home. He doesn't look to be in any danger... So, maybe the rest of you should get some sleep? It is a school night, and you all need to start taking care of your own lives again."

"Someone should stay with you..."

"I'll stay," Hope tells the group. "My grades are fine, I managed to keep them straight while missing classes. So, I should be the one to stay."

Stiles shakes his head. "Yeah. No. I'm so not okay with this—."

"Guys, go," Hope interjects.

"No—"

"Text us if anything happens." Scott gives her a warm smile as he walks out with Lydia.

Stiles on the other hand doesn't budge. "Nope! Still not okay with it. Not going anywhere."

Hope rolls her eyes, she walks up to Stiles and looks him into the eyes. "Go home and get some rest, Stiles."

"O-okay," Stiles mumbles before he walks out of the room.