34.| ᴍᴜᴛᴇᴅ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR.
[34]. Muted.
[PART ONE]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ' ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ
ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

IT WAS A SCHOOL night. The entire team was sound asleep, all in their homes. Of course, Hope was still staying with Stiles. He had been asleep but Hope on the other hand kept having the same vivid dreams over and over. And it was of the same Liam person that she knew nothing about. Could it have been a random person she's seen in the streets?

She was unsure. But it bothered her that he was what she dreamt about. The next morning came and Hope, Stiles, and Scott were currently on the field.

Hope promised the boys she'd watch them at tryouts and practice.

"I mean it could just be some random person you saw in the streets," Stiles tells the Tribrid. "Studies say that most of the time the faces you don't remember that you dream of, are random people you've just seen throughout life."

Hope sighs. "I was thinking that too... but it's just this face is repeated. And he's in my childhood home. I- I can't remember how he looks by heart but it's just something about him..." she turns to look at Scott who wasn't talking. "You still worried you're not still Captain?"

Scott anxiously nods.

Stiles rolls his eyes. "Of course you're still the team captain. You got your grades up, just like Coach told you to, right?"

"Yeah, but he never told me I was back on the team-- he just told me to show up at try-outs today."

"We got bigger things to deal with, anyway." Stiles turns to face Hope. "Did you tell Argent yet?"

Hope clears her throat. "Uh, I texted him, but he didn't get back to me..."

Stiles makes a face. "You told him his sister Kate came back from the dead over a text?l

"I didn't have the money to call France." Hope sheepishly shrugs.

"Yeah, you think you got money problems?" Stiles heavily sighs. "Try paying for an MRI and a visit to Eichen House."

Scott frowns. "Another notice?"

"Yeah. This one said final." Stiles sighs. "Now, what the hell are we doing here, anyway? We got like, one hundred and seventeen million problems, and worrying about our status on the lacrosse team is not one of them."