19.| ʀɪᴅᴅʟᴇᴅ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER NINETEEN.
[19]. Riddled.
[PART ONE]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ' ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ
ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

STILL IN TOTAL SHOCK; Hope was very cautious as to whatever she had been doing. The Oni appearing the way they did was scary enough. It was rather different from all the monsters that Hope had once defeated. But a day was spent by the team gathering all the information they knew about the Oni. And they discovered some information about a Nogitsune.

But now it was the middle of the night. Hope slept over at Scott's house since they arrived late from the hospital the previous night.

Hope was woken up when a phone goes off, she groans. "Scott turn it off."

It continues to buzz.

Hope huffs, she sits up and leans over to pick it up, she looks around seeing Scott was gone. "Hey Stiles..." she yawns, there was no response. Just static. "Hello...? Stiles you there?"

"Hope?" Stiles cries out over the phone.

"Hey, I'm here..." Hope says still on the phone now fully awake. "Are you okay? Can you hear me?"

Stiles sobs. "Hope, I don't know where I am... I don't know how I got here... I think I was sleepwalking—"

"Okay, um, can you see anything?" Hope says. "Just tell me what you see?"

Stiles anxiously hums. "Uh, it's dark. It's hard to see. I think there's something wrong with my—" the line goes silent. She looks at her phone and sees that it hung up. She dials his number back but she gets sent to voicemail. "Hey—"

"Stiles?"

"This is Stiles and you missed me. Leave a message."

"Come on..."

She redials his number.

"Hey, this is St-"

Hope groans in frustration, she dials in the number once again. She was on her feet while pacing around in the room. "God, come on, come on..." that's when she gets a call from him. "Oh my god— Stiles?"

"Hope, I don't think I can get out of here. I can't move." Stiles says.

"Where are you?"

"I don't know. I don't know." The boy cries. "It's too dark. I can't see much, and something's wrong with my leg. It's stuck on something, and it's... I think it's bleeding..."