51.| ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ [1]

━━━ CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE.
51. i thought you'd be happier to see me.
❝ A LOT OF PEOPLE'S LIVES
ARE ON THE LINE. ❞

IT'S BEEN OVER A week since the group has last seen Hope or Theo

IT'S BEEN OVER A week since the group has last seen Hope or Theo. And over those last few days, the group did whatever they could to try and find her. While everyone was else was focused on keeping the town safe, Liam couldn't help but be worried about the fact that Hope could've possibly been in danger.

And after making a quick phone call with his new friend, he found himself at his old home. Knocking on the front door.

The door swings open revealing a shocked blonde.

"Liam...?"

"Hi, mom..." Liam mumbles.

Rebekah opens the door up. "Come on in," she tells the boy.

Liam walks into the home. Although he was here just a few months ago, it still felt odd being back. He walks over to the living room where most of his serious conversations were held when he was younger.

And Rebekah knew the look on his face very well to know that something had been going on.

"What is it?"

Liam sighs. "It's Hope. A lot has happened since our last visit here..."

"What do you mean?"

"Hope turned off her humanity and now she's spiraling out..." Liam details. "She's killing and kidnapping people from left to right. She has the Saltzman's twins dad along with Stiles' dad. She even tried killing my girl— friend. My friend."

Rebekah smirks. "Your girlfriend?"

"Mom, that's not the point." Liam groans.

Rebekah nods. "I know, I know. Do you want to find her?"

Liam nods.

"Alright, well looks like we're going to go visit some family." Rebekah exhales loudly as she stands to her feet, grabbing her keys. "Your father will be back home tomorrow morning, so let's try and be back before then, alright?"

"Y-yeah, okay."

Rebekah and Liam both walk towards the front door and exit the house. The blonde makes sure to lock the doors before she made her way to the car. They quickly put their seatbelts on and Rebekah drove away.

Shortly later they arrived at a small, cozy-looking home. Liam was unfamiliar with the place, he wasn't sure where he had been.

"Let's go." Rebekah steps out of the car, shutting the door behind her while walking away.

Liam hesitantly does the same.

They had both now been waiting at the front door after Rebekah knocked. Moments later the door opens up revealing none other than Freya Mikaelson.