27.| ɪɴꜱᴀᴛɪᴀʙʟᴇ [2]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
   .CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN.
   [27]. Insatiable.
   [PART TWO]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟꜱᴇ

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ
ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟꜱᴇ. ❞
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

STILES GREW MORE AND more irritated with Lucas by the second. And he only met him once but wow, he's never hated someone so much. It just annoyed him that Hope would do anything for him after all he's done to her. But what Stiles wouldn't admit was that it was jealousy and his fear. He was afraid that if Lucas said to; Hope would get up and leave him.

Because that's how much Hope loved the Nephilim boy.

"Lydia? You mean, the red-haired girl." For the last ten minutes, the Trio had been trying to get Meredith to remember who Lydia was.

Finally, she did.

"Yes! Yes! Good! Progress! Stiles exclaims. "Now, all you got to do is tell us where she is."

Meredith nods. "Okay! Okay...If she tells me."

Both Hope and Isaac share a look. "If she tells you? Can you ask her?"

Meredith smiles. "I already did."

"Perfect. Perfect! What did she say?"

"She says she doesn't want to be found."

Hope flips down on the bed. "That's good, too. Wow. That's just...okay..." she huffs. She glances at Issac and Stiles before motioning for them to follow her out of the room. "Why don't we just... you know... Uh, force it out of her?"

Stiles narrows his eyes. "If you mean torture her... I might seriously break up with you."

Hope rolls her eyes. "Yeah... sure use that as the excuse."

Issac's brows furrowed. "Am I missing something..?"

"No." Both Hope and Stiles spat.

Stiles huffs. "Either way, we're not going to torture her—"

"What about scaring her—" Issac suggests.

Stiles makes a face of annoyance. "We're not going to psychologically torture her, either!"

Issac huffs. "Fine. How about this— you said she hears things, right?"

"Yeah..."

"Doesn't that mean she's like Lydia? A Banshee?"

The trio looks at one another before looking back at Meredith who was sitting at the edge of the bed. Just as Hope was going to say something, both Stiles and Isaac run back inside to the room where they began to work Meredith's magic.