68.| ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ [1]

━━━ CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT.
68. anuk-ite.
❝ ARE YOU SURE YOU
CAN DRIVE? ❞

NOW FAR FROM THE school, Hope finds herself sitting on the bed, staring blankly at the wall

NOW FAR FROM THE school, Hope finds herself sitting on the bed, staring blankly at the wall. So many thoughts going through her head, there was so much she wanted to say. So many people she needed to see and apologize to before it was.. before it was too late. Hope looks down at her hands, seeing all the blood of Mrs.Finch stained onto her skin and clothes.

The girl shudders, thinking back at all the bloodshed she once caused. All the enemies she's made and lives she's taken. Lives she's ruined.

*Flashback*
Earlier, back at Beacon Hills High.

Mrs. Finch had slowly been healing which Hope was more than grateful for. Both Hope and Liam help carry the woman outside the school, to her vehicle.

"Are you sure you can drive?" Hope questions. "You don't want me to call the—"

"No, no." Mrs. Finch cuts off with an anxious yet pleading tone. "There's no need to call anyone. I can drive. It's fine."

Hope simply nods, not wanting to question the woman. And Liam does the same, following Hope's lead. They approached her vehicle, helping her get into the car. As they waved goodbye, Scott pulls into the school's driveway in Stiles' jeep. Hope slightly sighs.

Scott steps out of the car, he hasn't said a word. He looks at Liam with a questioning look.

"We're okay. She's okay." Liam tells him.

Scott simply nods, he glances over at Hope. His lips part, it seemed like he wanted to say something. It was obvious he did. But he didn't. Instead, Hope notices his eyes trailing onto her blood-stained shirt.

"It's not mine," Hope says.

Scott raises a brow.

"Wait but I also didn't hurt anyone." Hope quickly adds. Not wanting Scott to accuse her of anything major. "Mrs. Finch got injured, I was caring for her wound until she healed."

Scott hums in response. He inhales sharply. "Okay. Well, I just wanted to see if everything was okay. I'll be heading out. Figure out a way to take everyone out you know—" he goes to walk away but Hope grabs his arm, holding him back.

"Can we talk?" She sighs under her breath.

Scott's jaw tenses, he narrows his eyes. "What's there to talk about?"

Before she talks, Hope looks over at Liam.

Liam's brows furrow. "What?"