22.| ᴇᴄʜᴏ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO.
[22]. Echo House.
[PART ONE]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ? ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ
ᴄᴏᴍᴇ?
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

AFTER WHAT HAPPENED STILES was taken to echo house. Hope wasn't fond of the idea, mostly because no one decided to tell her until the last minute. But luckily she quickly did a locator spell and found Stiles and his father on time before Stiles left and went inside.

"Stiles!" Hope shouts while running towards the boy.

Stiles looks at Hope, he had a frown. "Hope... you shouldn't be here."

"Yeah, well, neither should you."

Stiles sighs. "It's only 72 hours..."

Hope shakes her head. "From what I know... this place is crazy and has a bad history. Mr.Stilinski I get you're new to the supernatural world... but this isn't the solution. You don't- you don't know everything."

Sheriff Stilinski shrugs. "I know enough. Nogitsune, Kitsune, Oni— or whatever they're called."

Stiles makes a surprised face. "Actually all surprisingly correct."

"Hope I saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wife's, and it terrifies me." Sheriff Stilinski continues to speak. "I'm headed down to LA tomorrow to talk to a specialist."

Hope narrows her eyes. "So you're gonna put him in here with these psychos while you're g—"

"Hope." Stiles interrupts. "He isn't the one who decided to do this. It was my decision."

Slightly surprised she faces him. "I can't help you if you're in here—"

"And I can't hurt you."

Hope shrugs that off. "You can't kill me. Okay, that's all that matters. Deaton's got some ideas... Argent's calling people... Everyone back in Mystic Falls is helping too— We're going to find something. And, if we can't—"

"If you can't...If you can't, then you have to do something for me, okay?" Stiles takes a step closer towards her. "Make sure I never get out," he says before backing up.

Hope shakes her head. "Stiles..."

"It's okay..."

With that Stiles looks at his dad and begins to walk away. Sheriff Stilinski looks at Hope with a sorry face while following his son inside. Hope watches them walk away before she turns around to get back into her car. Hope stares at the steering wheel for a second. She kept zoning out, confused as to what to think and do. She sighs while turning on the car and just like that she drives away.