35.| ᴍᴜᴛᴇᴅ [2]

━━━ CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE.
35. muted.
❝ SO KEEP THIS ON UNTIL
THERE'S A SOLUTION.❞

AFTER FAINTING MID CLASS period, both Hope and Liam were rushed to the hospital

AFTER FAINTING MID CLASS period, both Hope and Liam were rushed to the hospital. Stiles felt that somewhat was wrong which caused him to rush out of class as well, that's when he saw Hope. And that only caused Stiles to grow worried, so he quickly contacts Scott as he runs after Hope who was being carried away.

The two best friends followed the ambulance to the hospital. Hope and Liam were both rushed to Melissa who said she'd take care of them. They both were put into the same room, but Stiles and Scott couldn't enter until Melissa figured out what was wrong.

Both Stiles and Scott sat in the waiting room impatiently. Stiles could only pray that Hope was okay. Perfect timing, Melissa walks into the waiting room with a clipboard in her hand.

"Boys—"

Stiles jumps to his feet. "H-how is she? Is she okay? What even happened?"

"Are they okay?" Scott corrects, he also seemed a bit worried about Liam. "But yeah, is Hope okay—?"

Melissa nods. "Yeah they're okay... all the scans show everything is okay. But there's something right there." she points at this dark/ reddish spot on the brain scan. "It's only on Hope's scan. Liam is in the clear— but Is this a normal thing for werewolves?"

"No, it's not." A voice says. "She's sick..."

The group turns around to see Derek who was with Josie.

Scott's brows furrowed. "Josie... holy- wow it's been a while, how have you been?" he asks going to hug her.

Something was off with Josie, her eyes were puffy. But she hugs Scott back. Derek seemed just as stressed and upset-looking.

Stiles looks at them worriedly. "Are we going to ignore the fact that she just said Hope's sick? What's wrong with her? How do you know?"

"Because the same thing is happening to me," Lucas says making his appearance.

Stiles' jaw clenched, he was quick to grab Lucas by the collar. "Of course you're the cause of this! What did you do to her, huh?" he tackles him to the floor as he continues to shout out him. "What did you do to her!?—"

The group sees Lucas' eyes glow a bright red which spooked Stiles. Before Lucas could do any damage Scott and Melissa were quick to pull him off of Lucas. Derek and Josie both helped Lucas off of the ground.

"I didn't do anything to her!" Lucas spat. "In case you missed it, I said i'm getting affected by it too."

Scott decided to be the mature one, and politely ask what was going on. "Ignore Stiles... but what do you mean you both are sick? What happened?"