23.| ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏx ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʟꜰ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
   .CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE.
   [23]. The Fox And The Wolf.
   [PART ONE]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ꜱᴏ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏɢɪᴛꜱᴜɴᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ? ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ꜱᴏ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏɢɪᴛꜱᴜɴᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ
ꜰʀᴏᴍ?
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

ALL HOPE COULD THINK about was the Stiles. She hopes the boy was okay, she prayed that this whole void Stiles bullshit would be over soon. But the word was out Stiles was out of Eichen house. Which worried everyone. They were searching for him all week. It was Saturday morning. Like usual, Hope was stuck third-wheeling with Scott and Kira. Except for this time they weren't making out every second, they saw one another.

Which she was totally thankful for. As they were talking Hope zones out. She gets these weird visions. They were quick. She sees Stiles on second— we'll void Stiles. Later, she then sees Kira's dad. Before the visions could continue, Kira hands her a photo.

"This looks just like me. This has to be my grandmother."

Hope takes the image, she hums. "You two are seriously identical."

Scott looks at the two girls. "You remember, I told you about Malia? She's the last one who saw Stiles at Eichen House. This picture, and this—." he pulls out a sword. "They found it with a body buried in a wall. The same backwards "5" that the Oni put on us was on the wall. It sounds like it all goes back to your family— your grandmother, your mom..."

Kira's phone vibrates, she looks at the two teens beside her worriedly.

Hope's brows furrowed. "What is it?"

"My dad."

Not wasting any time, the three ran towards the school. Once they arrived they burst through the hall doors and ran towards Kira's dad's classroom where they saw her father gasping for air and the mother right beside him.

"Kira, did you bring it?" Noshiko questions.

Kira hands her mother the object. "You going to tell me what "it" is?"

"Reishi."

Kira incredulously scoffs. "You're not seriously giving Dad magic mushrooms?"

Noshiko eyes Kira before shoving the item into Ken's mouth, who coughed up black goo. "Are you okay?"

Scott frowns. "Stiles did this?"

Noshiko nodding. "He wanted the last kaiken."

"I've kept this near me ever since your friend disappeared."