60.| ʜᴏᴘᴇ'ꜱ ᴅɪꜱᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ [4]

━━━ CHAPTER SIXTY.
60. hope's disappearance.
❝ HAVE I ALREADY BEEN
REPLACED? ❞

STILES ONLY HAD ONE worry, and that was: what the hell was he going to say to Hope? But far more importantly, what the hell was she doing in his home? Sure he didn't mind, at least she made the job of finding her much much easier

STILES ONLY HAD ONE worry, and that was: what the hell was he going to say to Hope? But far more importantly, what the hell was she doing in his home? Sure he didn't mind, at least she made the job of finding her much much easier. But he still had been confused as to what she was doing there.

As soon as the boy arrived, he was quick to leap out of the car and run inside his home. He slowly closes the door behind him while looking around.

"Hope..?" He calls out to her but gets no response in return. He goes to pull out his phone but there was nothing there.

The boy pats himself down. He could've sworn he put it in his pocket before leaving the car. He goes to turn around only to be startled by Hope who had been standing there smiling, holding his phone in her hands while wiggling it around.

"Looking for this?"

"Holy shi— Hope?! How did you—"

"You should be more cautious with your surroundings, Stiles," Hope says. She throws his phone at him and walks over to the sofa where she took a seat. "You never know when someone will just creep up on you. Hand in the chest. Bye-bye heart."

Stiles narrows his eyes. "Is that a threat?"

Hope sighs. "It's a warning. Things are getting a little intense out there. I've had 3 people try to take off my head. Another asked for a pic." she jokes.

"And what did you do to them?"

"Of course, I took the picture—"

"Hope."

Hope rolls her eyes. "Take a look at me, Stiles. And guess what I did."

How stupid it was of Stiles to not take in her clothing features. He hadn't even noticed blood-stained hands along with a blood-stained shirt.

"So you came all the way to Beacon Hills to what? Warn us?" Stiles asks, he crosses his arms. "You care that much?"

Hope slightly chuckles. "Don't worry, I'll be keeping a close look on your friends." she stands and begins to walk towards the door. "Can't have them slipping up."

"And where will you be?"

"Close."

Stiles rubs his head. "Hope, I'm gonna bring you back. I promise."

"Don't you have college to get ready for, Stiles?"

"You can't keep pushing me away."

Hope stills in her spot. She shakes her head before walking away and not saying a word. Stiles sighs out in frustration, shortly to be pulled out his thoughts when he felt his phone vibrating.