30.| ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪɴᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
   .CHAPTER THIRTY.
   [30]. The Devine Move.
   [PART ONE]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ᴀʟʟɪꜱᴏɴ ɢᴏɴᴇ ꜱᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰɪɴɪꜱʜ ʜɪꜱ ɢʀᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴀɴ

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ᴀʟʟɪꜱᴏɴ ɢᴏɴᴇ ꜱᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
ꜰɪɴɪꜱʜ ʜɪꜱ ɢʀᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴀɴ. ❞
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

EVERYTHING HAPPENED SO QUICKLY last night. Too much happened, last night. Allison was dead because Hope couldn't get to her on time. Because Hope decided to put Lucas above everyone. And Hope hated herself for it. It hurt her knowing that Scott's first love was now dead because of her.

*FLASHBACK*

"Hope, help! Do something, do something please!" Scott begs as Allison was in his arms.

Hope shakes her head, tears falling from her eyes as her head moves. "I- I can't. It's too late... she's- she's already gone."

Scott looks up at Hope with teary eyes. "No... your blood. It- it could heal her, just turn her, Hope!"

"Scott, I can't!" Hope shouts. "I can't. It's too late. I can't..."

As the two teens hear sirens meaning that the ambulance was close by. Scott clears his throat, he slowly placed Allison's body on the ground, he stands beside the others.

Moments later the ambulance came to take Allison. They talked to Argent and asked him a few questions. They also informed Hope, Scott, and Isaac that they'd be questioning them later. And Argent had to prepare them for the questions.

He had to prepare Hope the most.

"Hope look at me," Argent calls out as the Tribrid stared at the blood on the floor. "Look at me!"

Hope turns to look at the man for a quick second before looking back at the blood. There was too much going through her head. She couldn't concentrate. She couldn't think properly. It all happened too quickly.

"You have to remember— you called me first, okay?" Argent tells her, he lightly takes her shoulder. "Say it. You called me first."

"I- I called y-you first..." Hope's breathing began to pick up, she couldn't breathe.

Argent frowns. "Hope, look at me. Y-you need to calm down." he softly says. "Run me through it all. What are you going to tell them that happened?"