71.| ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟꜱᴏɴ [2]

━━━ CHAPTER SEVENTY-ONE.
71. death of a mikaelson.
❝ YOU'VE BEEN AN AMAZING
ALPHA. ❞

HOPE'S PAIN DIDN'T SEEM to fade not even one bit

HOPE'S PAIN DIDN'T SEEM to fade not even one bit. It stung, her body was burning up, and she was sweating. Derek wanted to treat her wound but she scolded him saying there had been no time. But neither of the three liked that whatsoever. Scott had been worried for the Tribrid's health.

"Hope, let us take a look at that." The Tribrid shakes her head, smacking Scott's hand away.

"I'm fine. Keep walking." She mumbles.

Scott sighs. "Hope, you're going to okay, okay?" he says as he stops her in her tracks.

Hope looks up at him. As she was going to speak, she felt a little nauseous and dizzy.

"Hope?" Derek questions, noticing her woozy look.

Within the next second, Hope collapses to the ground and falls unconscious. The group quickly carries her into a classroom.

"We have to take the bullet out."

Derek shakes his head. As he roams through the cabinets clearly searching for something. As Hope lays on the group unconscious, the two hear footsteps approaching. They share a worried look.

"Stay here. Watch her. I'll be back." Derek sternly says before running out of the room.

Scott sits back with Hope, she was trembling in her sleep, he takes a seat beside her and grabs her body, moving her closer to him. As their skin made contact he shudders as he felt how ice-cold her skin was.

He takes in a deep breath and exhales a heavy sigh. "I'm sorry Hope," he says with a frown. "I've been treating you so badly. After you've apologized countless of times i've been such a dick."

He pauses. Looked down at her.

"Truth is, you coming to Beacon Hills has been such a good impact on the pack." He continues. "You've been an amazing alpha. A good leader and friend. We've been so lucky to have you. And i've looked the other way, ignoring the sacrifices you've made and focus on the bad things. But Hope you're such a strong woman. You're a Mikaelson. Which means you need to make it out alive today. Fight the pain, please." he begs.

A faint whimper escapes the Tribrid's mouth.

"We all need you, Hope."

It goes silent. He simply stares at the Tribrid, admiring her and thinking to himself. He worried for her. He couldn't let this be the way she left. He then realizes the past time. He noticed Derek still hasn't been back which caused him to worry.

He hesitantly stands and leaves Hope behind safely with the doors closed as he hid her body behind a big shelf. With that he makes his way, searching for Derek.