64.| ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ [4]

━━━ CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR.
64. always and forever.
❝ THEO RAEKEN, ARE
YOU JEALOUS? ❞

THE CAR RIDE HAD been going smooth so far

THE CAR RIDE HAD been going smooth so far. On the way there, Theo managed to catch Hope up on the plan that Rafael managed to create for them. He also mentioned how they weren't going to listen to it but instead just leave for about two days and gather as much help and info as they could before returning to discover a plan.

"So, who's coming back?" Hope asks.

Theo shrugs. "I'm not sure. All I know is that Scott is trying to get as much help as he can."

"So you don't know not even one person?" Hope asks yet again.

Theo's brows furrow, he eyes her down. "Just ask the question, Hope. We both know there's only one person you care to see again right now."

Hope glances at Theo, sighing. "Was there anything about Stiles?"

"There we go." Theo rolls his eyes, he looks out the window. "No, from what i've heard they haven't heard anything from or about Stiles."

Hope stays silent, she just nods.

"Why does it matter? Didn't he walk away? Turn to college? He left you." Theo tells her. As if he was trying to convince her of something that wasn't as it seemed.

"He spent months trying to bring me back," Hope argues. "Even after what I did to his dad. I didn't deserve it yet he didn't leave. I just want him to know i'm thankful. Even if he did end up giving up."

He stays silent, unsure of what to say to her. He was jealous at how fond Hope was of Stiles. Would he admit it? Of course not. At times he even had a hard time hiding the jealousy.

Hope glances over at him with narrowed eyes. "Theo Raeken, are you jealous?"

Theo scoffs. "Of Stiles? That would indicate he has something I want. And last I heard you were technically up for grabs."

"Not an object, I'm not just up for grabs," Hope tells him, rolling her eyes. "Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm not, so you heard wrong."

"Oh yeah? Waiting for Malia?"

Hope's brows furrow, she slightly laughs. "What are you talking about?"

Theo sends her a look. "Oh come on, do you really think we're all blind? Only idiots can't tell that something is going on with you and Malia."

"Nothing is going on with me and Malia." The girl tells him. "But what makes you think that?"

He sighs. "Well, let's start off by saying you're the only one in the room that was able to calm her down. You two are so different around another," he explains. "It's like you're better around each other. I think you make each other better."