56.| ʜᴏᴘᴇ'ꜱ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ

Dear pack,

I'm not really sure what to say or how to even say this at all. I wanted to tell you this all in person, but I don't have the guts to find out whether you're sad or happy about my decision. I've made a lot of mistakes that can't be undone over the last few weeks. I've killed and harmed many innocent people, including you. I screwed up. I hurt the people who mean the most to me. My family. I know it'll take some time to forgive me. Which I completely understand. Truth is, I don't even forgive myself.

That is why I'll be leaving town for a bit. I won't be in Mystic Falls or Beacon Hills, so please don't come looking for me. I'm still afraid that somehow I'm not in full control of myself. I don't want to hurt anyone else. Accident or not, I can't lose any more people. Death has been a part of my life, my entire existence revolves around death. I'm tired of losing people or hurting them. I can't keep on driving you away. And as much as you can all try to deny it, I know the truth.

I'm so sorry for what I've done and what I have put every single one of you through. I'm not alpha material and we all know Scott is the true alpha of the pack. Literally. I'm not sure if I'll ever come back. Part of me wants to. But the other half says it's best if I stay far away from you all.

Please take care of each other. And Stiles, I hope you seek help when you can't control the angelic powers that you've been gifted with. Although you may not see me, just know I'll be looking out for every single one of you. And during this time away I promise that I am and will, do everything to make it up to the lost lives. To make it up to you, Josie, and everyone else I have harmed in the process of no humanity.

Once again, I am so, so, so, sorry. And I'm hoping that over time you all will forgive me. Thank you for bringing me back and not fully giving up on me, even when I gave you over a thousand reasons to do so. It really does mean a lot to me. I plead you're not too mad at me for this decision and I hope you try your best to understand why I'm leaving.

Don't look for me. No spells. No Nephilim help. No nothing. Just enjoy your senior year and no that I don't be causing any trouble.

But I swear I will try my harder to make it up to you all. To make you proud.

I love you all, always and forever.

Goodbye.

Hope Mikaelson