14.| ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴ ɢᴏᴏᴅ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER FOURTEEN.
[14]. More Good Than Bad.
[PART ONE]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ꜱɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ'
ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʜᴀ ᴅɪᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

HOPE'S MIND HAS BEEN all over the place recently. She hasn't been able to think straight at all. And the urge for human blood only became stronger by the second. And what didn't help was that half her friend was group human. What also had been bad was the fact that her hallucinations got worse by the second.

Everywhere Hope went she was her dad. But what angered her was that he didn't speak. He was just there a second and gone the next. So, Hope stood inside in her bed most of the day. Afraid to hurt anyone.

"It's time to get out of bed, Hope." Lydia bursts through the doors. She doesn't get a reply so she walks to the blinds and opens them up. "Wake up."

Hope shakes her head. "No... I- I need blood."

"Good thing you have an amazing best friend." Lydia throws something on the bed, landing near Hope.

Hope rolls over and finds two blood bags. And they weren't animal blood. Hope sits up while holding onto the bags. "Are you— where did you get this from?"

"My mom," Scott says as he walks into the room, smiling. "You've grown on her— so she snuck out a few blood bags— more than a dozen. But I think it's safe if you take two a day."

Hope nods, she instantly drains the blood out of both the blood bags. She could feel herself calming down a little bit. When she was done with both Scott goes to take a seat beside her.

"How do you feel?"

"Better."

"Good.. let's get to school. Because a lot has happened." Scott says before walking out of the room.

Lydia smirks at Hope. " 'How do you feel?' 'Good'" she mocks. "He's so into you."

Hope rolls her eyes. "Get out and let me get dressed," she says before using her magic to throw Lydia out and shutting the door.

"Okay, having a witch best friend is so not cool at times!" Lydia exclaims on the other side of the door.

"Love you." Hope laughs.

From there the Tribrid changes into her clothing. A good hour later they arrived at school— they were a little late but only because Lydia insisted on stopping to grab something from a few stores. They both split up and Hope was now walking out of the halls. Just as she was walking she bumps into somebody. It was Stiles.