63.| ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ [3]

━━━ CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE.
63. always and forever.
❝ WHY ISN'T SHE WAKING
UP? ❞

GUNS WERE STILL POINTED at the pack

GUNS WERE STILL POINTED at the pack. No one dared to move, but there was tension. Hope still lied in Liam's arms unconscious with a slow and steady heartbeat. Theo looks over at Liam and Hope with a small frown creeping onto his face. He then looks over at Scott who kept a cold look on Monroe.

"What did you do to her?" Scott asks in a low tone.

Monroe smirks. "I fixed her."

Sheriff Stilinski slowly walks up to the group, he seemed even angrier than the pack. "What do you mean you fixed her? What was in that syringe?"

"The supernatural cure."

The group all stood there in shock, they froze in their place. Liam looks up at Monroe with a look of hatred in his eyes.

"Where'd you— how'd you get the cure?" He asks.

"Let's just say it was a gift from the gift of God."

Theo shakes his head in frustration. "You're making no sense!" he huffs. He goes to storm towards her but was held back by Scott.

Scott shakes his head.

"Scott look at what they did to Hope—"

"She's still alive."

"She's human!"

Before the arguing would be able to continue: blinding headlights beamed in their direction. The groups cover their eyes with their hands. The vehicle approaches them and parks. The body that got out of the vehicle left them in pure shock.

"Dad? What are you doing here?" Scott was shocked to see his father. Especially in a time like this.

"Making sure no one else dies tonight," Rafael tells the group of kids. He looks at the humans who had been armed. "Put the guns down," he says showing them his badge. "I'm pretty sure not every one of you is licensed to be carrying a weapon. Especially you." he points at Gabe.

Gabe slowly lowers the crossbow. Rafael glances at Monroe with a look that told her to listen to his words. She slowly nods and with that, the men and women around her all lowered their weapons.

"Follow me," Rafael tells the kids before walking back inside of the Sheriff's station.

One by one they all follow him inside. Theo and Liam both had Hope's arms wrapped around them as they carried her unconscious body back inside.

"Why are you here?" Scott asks his father yet again once they were all seated.

"I have a plan. A deal." The man says. "One which you might not like, but it's the best deal I can come up with."