54.| ᴀ ᴛʏᴘɪᴄᴀʟ ꜱᴀʟᴠᴀᴛᴏʀᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴꜱ ᴛʜᴇʀᴀᴘʏ ꜱᴇꜱʜ [2]

a/n- for part one, please go read chapter 31 of abomination! thank you, hope you enjoy :))
━━━ CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR.
54. a typical salvatore stallions therapy sesh.
❝ THE WHOLE GANG IS
HERE. ❞

AFTER CREATING A BUNCH of noise and knocking everything in sight down, Theo and Hope were able to grab the attention of the students in school

AFTER CREATING A BUNCH of noise and knocking everything in sight down, Theo and Hope were able to grab the attention of the students in school. Into the school came Lucas and Stiles who both seemed more than shocked to see the duo.

"Where's Josie?" Lucas instantly asks.

"No hi?" Hope fakes a frown. She slightly chuckles.

Lucas' jaw clenches. "Hope... where is she?"

"Don't worry, she's safe," Hope tells the boy. "I didn't kill your precious Josie."

Behind Lucas and Stiles now appeared Scott, Liam, Malia, Kira— along with the super squad.

"Oh look, the whole gang is here." Hope claps her hands together. She walks back outside to the front of the school.

The group hesitantly follows behind, afraid that she'd she was leading them into a trap.

"So, here is how this is going to work." Hope grabs their attention. She noticed how the group now had her and Theo both circled. She shrugs. "Okay... or we can just get straight to this, your choice." she clears her throat. "But before you do... I picked up a few tricks... mainly this one from my father." she reaches into her pocket and pulls out a coin. She then waves it in the air as she spoke. "Whoever picks up this coin gets to live." she throws it to the floor. "But if you all choose to die tonight well... let's just get this over with."

It goes silent for a moment. She notices that no one bothered to pick the coin up from the ground. Part of her hoped that they would but, was she surprised? Of course not.

"Okay... fine. Let's just do this."

As you can guess, Scott was the first to run & attack the Tribrid. Hope grabs him by the neck and slams him down into the cement, but not before snapping his spine.

Next was Kira, she charges towards the Tribrid, ready to put up a fight. She swings the sword towards her sides which Hope instantly caught. The blade was piercing through her skin but it didn't bother her. She rips the sword from out of Kira's hand and throws it across the ground. Seeing that she had no other weapon, Kira throws a punch, of course, Hope caught her fists. The Tribrid grew tired and threw her into the school's wall, knocking her unconscious.

"Who's next?" Hope smiles.

"Super squad, now!"

Before Hope even had the chance to react to MG's random callout, she was swooped off her feet by chains and pulled back towards Lucas. The Nephilim smiles, he picks her up by the neck and held her up to the sky.