49.| ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴄᴀᴛᴄʜᴇʀꜱ [2]

━━━ CHAPTER FORTY-NINE.
49. dreamcatchers.
❝ SHE'S HAVING A PANIC
ATTACK. ❞

OF COURSE, HOPE WAS first to be able to focus herself and fight off the paralysis

OF COURSE, HOPE WAS first to be able to focus herself and fight off the paralysis. Without giving it thought she leaves the clinic and makes her way towards the Beacon Hill Sheriff's station where she found everyone on the ground injured.

"Hope..." A voice weakly calls out.

Hope turns around to see Lydia lying on the ground weakly. Kira had been hovering over her, applying pressure to the wound. Her face drops, she was worried. "Lydia, oh my god." she drops to the floor beside her and looks over her wound.

Lydia forces a smile. "Okay. Hey, it's not as bad as it looks...Hope... Listen... Tracy... She thinks... She thinks she's asleep. She thinks she's dreaming. It's a night terror."

"I don't know what that--"

"She's not dreaming. She's not asleep." Lydia tells her. "Get her to understand."

"Hope." Another voice calls out.

This time it was Stilinski.

"Basement. They're in the basement."

Hope's brows furrow. "What do you mean they?"

"Tracy... and my mother." Lydia exhales.

Hope nods, she follows Tracy's scent down to the basement where she saw a trail of blood. She then saw Tracy who was pulling Lydia's mother's body. Once Tracy saw Hope she snarks at her before throwing the woman's body to the side.

Tracy's eyes glow, it was unusual. It was eyes she's never seen before. Tracy was quick to attack Hope, but the Tribrid throws Tracy into the wall and held her back by the neck. She also made sure to keep her back pressed against the wall tightly, making sure that tall of hers wouldn't be able to escape. Tracy begins to groan, she seemed like she had been losing her breath. Hope continued to apply pressure on her neck, she sees her slowly close her eyes.

"H-hope..." Tracy chokes out.

Hope and Tracy's eyes color return to normal. Realizing Hope was seconds away from killing the girl, she released her.

The Tribrid walks closer to Tracy who backed away, slightly afraid. "N-no, don't be scared. Look at me. You're not dreaming. This is real-- all-all this is real. Do you get it? You get that? You're not dreaming, Tracy."

"What... What's happening to me?" Tracy manages to stutter out.

Before Hope knew it, something came from behind Tracy and stabbed her in the throat. The same mercury from before began to ooze out of Tracy's mouth.

"No!" Hope goes to charge at them but stops when she notices it was them.

The same creatures she had been dreaming of over the last six months.