Chapter 92 - Church St, Richmond

A/N - Thank you so much for 9k ♥️ I will post a 9k character Q&A form in the next instalment. Thank you again ♥️ Hope you're all enjoying my much more regular updates since I took over a year off. dolorous_ is also back from the dead and updating Smoke & Bones again, you'd better be reading her new updates ♥️ and if you're not, stop sleeping on it, I love that book (thanks Zac Efron for that ending quote, only he was speaking about High School Musical and it was a movie, not a book 😂) Scarlett Wilde, the main character of Ashleigh's four part book series, plays a recurring/guest character here in Family Portrait as Ashleigh Templeton's older sister. Her family and storyline in Smoke is not meant to match her Family Portrait family and I did not come up with the idea of Scarlett, or her face claim. She is a special guest character as I said earlier in honour of my favourite book series ♥️ A quick reminder that she is played by Ash Brewer (thanks Ash Mats for this gif, it came up on google 😂)

 She is a special guest character as I said earlier in honour of my favourite book series ♥️ A quick reminder that she is played by Ash Brewer (thanks Ash Mats for this gif, it came up on google 😂)

Angila Wilde is played by the one and only, Ashley Tisdale (had to match her up to her designer branded trivial dramatic obsessed daughter 😂)

...

Adeline -

'When did you move back out west? Ashleigh told me you lived in the Glen Eira area'

I take a quick drink from my coke can as we sit inside the kitchenette of our new makeshift office in Richmond off Swan Street. Most of us are now officially 'employed' for the movement we'd made - saving Ashleigh Templeton/bringing Ashleigh Templeton home. It's very not for profit and none of us get paid nor do we want to get paid - but with the money we do have, out of pocket, we're doing everything to get her back home including dedicating a whole building to the movement and constantly organising protests. I'm 110% sure Julietta Kennedy, Scarlett Templeton-Wilde, Cate Gowers and Zaine Cordy are going to end up on the police's most wanted lists soon enough.

'I lived in the Epping area for a few years, after my ex husband threatened to take me for our house in Gisborne and everything we own when he filed for divorce. I just signed the paperwork and moved out anyway. I don't need any of his grand possessions. I don't care. I didn't need that house, Adeline. It's massive. I can easily rent a one or two bedroom apartment or house in any other suburb. As for my possessions...well, isn't everything replaceable anyway? The only thing I couldn't replace from our marriage is our three beautiful girls, and the only one I truly lost was Scarlett. Ashleigh still kept in contact with me, even if it wasn't as often as I liked, and Imogen speaks to me on the phone as well, and when her dad isn't around, comes and visits me. We'd often meet up in the city, ironically not far from where...where they took my Ashleigh. I just wish the other two had of also tagged along' Angila Templeton - sorry, Wilde - explains, as she sits at the table with me and eats a slice of pizza. We'd all forced Dow and Polson to actually make themselves useful for once and to pick up our lunch from down the road. They both had a lot of complaints about that.