Chapter 33 - Geelong and Barwon Psychiatric Unit, Geelong

Since the real life Ashleigh has been bombarding me with the question 'who plays Jayden Sayers?', here is the long kept secret. This guy has always played Jayden from day dot, I just wanted to watch Ashleigh go crazy trying to figure it out.

 This guy has always played Jayden from day dot, I just wanted to watch Ashleigh go crazy trying to figure it out

Jayden Sayers is portrayed by Timothèe Chalamet.

...

Adeline Isobel Plowman -

It's all fun and games 'til somebody loses their mind.

I hide in the doorway as I watch another patient get hit with a sedation needle and dragged off to some other part of the hospital.

Stepping out, I make sure the coast is clear before I run down the corridor, into the main living area of the ward, where the other mental patients are. I stand in the entrance, keeping my eye on that one locked door at the end of the hall. Freedom.

"Back to your room, Plowman" the nurse suddenly orders, as she notices me watching the door. Sighing, I turn around and walk down the corridor, going back to my room, or better known as prison cell. I lay down on the bed, not at all complaining that my roommate, a patient with terrifying schizophrenia, isn't in here right now.

I miss my family, I miss Geelong and I hate this place. Why the paramedics and hospital have locked me in this psychiatric hospital is beyond me. I didn't actually do anything, and I know Cassie and David didn't choose to put me in this traumatising hellhole. Maybe it was Andrea's choice. It's always Andrea's choice.

I almost go to retrieve my phone from the chest of drawers beside me, but then I realise, all my technology was taken from me before I was pushed through that door. Charlie probably has my phone in Bellbrae. I wonder if Ashleigh has called or inundated me with millions of texts. I wonder if Charlie has the decency to talk back to her.

I roll over, completely uncomfortable with the lack of support this bed does for my pregnant figure. At home, I'd have pregnancy pillows at least. Here, I have nothing but the pillow that supports my head, if it even does that.

I feel like I'm going to explode any day, like if these twins get any bigger and kick any harder, I'm going to pop. My back is aching and I can't carry the weight around for much longer. They aren't exactly light.

I suddenly hear loud screaming as my roommate runs in, looking at me with eyes even crazier than Tamara's.

"THEY'RE AFTER ME!" She screams, as she tries to crawl under her bed.

Nurses suddenly run in with the sedation needle, and I watch as they pull Kat out with force I've never seen before. Kat, terrified, suddenly screams loudly as she pushes the books on our drawers over, one hitting me. She dives for my bed, grabbing my wrists.

"DON'T LET THEM TAKE ME AWAY, PLOWMAN!" She yells, pulling me as they pull her. They suddenly jab her with the needle, and I watch as her body goes limp, and her handgrip on my wrists loosens. The psycho doesn't leave her eyes though.