156 - Olivia and Zachary from Swan Hill.

Thank you all so much for 11k! I know I never completed the 10k Q&A but that's because I've decided to merge it together with 11k, keep tuned for the forum to be posted! :) Thanks again for all your support. - Jordanah

Also, I'm sorry if I told anyone this chapter was going to be published on Friday or Saturday, my brother recently tested positive for COVID and I'm in isolation with him, his wife and my eldest daughter. I also had my booster vaccination shot (right before Jyhe tested positive) and I've become so incredibly unwell from it - the joys!

I'm going to try and have this chapter up as soon as possible. I'm really not feeling great, the idea of even looking at my phone screen makes me want to throw up - but I did tell you I'd have it up by today at latest so that's what my intentions are.

...
Ashleigh -

It was like the biggest, brightest white-orange light flashing beyond my eyes, temporarily blinding me as I was thrown up in the air, things hitting and falling on me.

I land on the ground with a thud as the roof falls in on me. That's not a metaphor by the way, either.

Kyle suddenly coughs as he looks up at me and pulls a piece of the once historic roof off of his head. His face is bleeding, and his arm is hanging in an unnatural position.

I look over as a blonde girl I've never seen before tries to pick herself up, but continues hysterically screaming. She's traumatised.

'Kyle!' I yell, as I point to the young girl. As if just remembering he has feet, he stands up and rushes over to her. Zac Fisher and several others suddenly exit the court room, preparing to evacuate.

'Oh, Jesus fucking Christ' Zaine Cordy says, as his jaw drops open.

I suddenly see someone in dark clothes jump out of the shattered windows as I begin my high pursuit chase.

I sprint after them through West Melbourne, they continuously try to dodge me. I don't know why I'm being so stupid enough to do this. If I catch them...I mean, they could kill me. They just unleashed an explosive of some description in a goddam Supreme Court.

I know this is more than likely Devon's sister, but still...

The offender suddenly trips over a park bench, (stupid, they were looking back at me and not watching where they were going) as I run up to them. I watch as they lie down like a dog and accept their fate.

I pull their black hoodie off, followed by their balaclava as long golden, blonde hair flows down their shoulders and body.

And I'd recognise that hair anywhere.

'Julietta?' I gasp, covering my mouth.

...

Olivia Silvagni -

'Stay away from me, psycho' Zachary says, as he turns his back on me and walks away.

'Zac, you've been ordered back to the football club, and Paddy needs a ride' I say.

'Paddy can call a cab' Zac mumbles.

'Zachary, a massive bomb has just gone off in that court. Don't you dare turn your back on everyone AGAIN and walk away from those who care about you most' I shout so he can hear me, as I fold my arms.

Zac turns around, with that furious devil look in his eyes he used to get when we were younger. Paddy Dow buries his head in his lap.

'I don't want to be caught up in yet another fight' he groans.

'Those who care about me most? What the fuck are you playing at, Olivia? You NEVER cared about me, EVER. While dad was beating me up every other night for hanging with Jack, I could hear you telling everyone I deserved it. And because Emily was close to me, you started beating her around too. No, you know what? I don't fucking care about your family. Ever since Benny died, I knew I was more than done. And how did he die, Olivia? Why don't you go ahead and tell us. Tell us all while you've got an audience, you insensitive psychotic bitch!' Zachary snaps. I look around to find the people who have evacuated the court standing and watching.