9K Q&A:

Hiya all,

Hope you've enjoyed the updates!

I've gathered all the questions (cheers Ms Templeton mmhm) and written up the answers, they are below x

Please remember the answers are completely fictitious for the point of the story and for a bit of fun! Characters such as Charlie Curnow, Jack Silvagni, Josh Dunkley etc obviously did not write their answers. All answers are completed by the author.

No offence or humiliation is directed at any characters and real life names involved in this Character Q&A or any past, present and future chapters. This book is not to be read as an actual account or profile of the names involved xx

Also, how great it feels to have Demi Duncan back in a character Q&A! I was missing Anna so much and had to put her back where she belonged x (ngl the time had me for a minute there and I wrote Demi Miles, realised, removed the Miles and put Roughead 🤦🏻‍♀️) this is what I get for sitting up till 7am every night in a row playing video games because I've become addicted.

Nonetheless, here we go!

...

Adeline Isobel Curnow:
(Portrayed by Demi Lovato)

"Have you seen the new iCarly, since you're a fan of Freddie?"iCarly only finished in I think 2013

iCarly only finished in I think 2013...it's 2016-17, that's so soon! I haven't heard of this new remake yet!

"How are you coping with Templeton going missing?"
I feel like my entire world has crashed. First Jayden did what he did (before I knew the truth at least) and then Ashleigh got taken. I miss my best friend, my sister. I miss her opinionated arguments. I miss hearing the tangents about the Vic Uni. What one of my biggest concerns with her at the moment is she was pregnant when she was taken. I'm the only one in her friendship groups and family who knows and I don't know whether to reach out and tell someone. I'm really scared she's going to get very sick if she can't get access to anywhere for her pregnancy or if there's any concerns arising from it. I'm also scared she might do something very stupid to try and end her pregnancy herself. I just hope she's okay and living off the grid like Jayden. My almost 3 year old (!!!) daughter Brigan asks about her every day out of habit. It's always non stop 'where's Asha?' 'Can we go see Aunna Asha?' 'Gucci?'

"How are the kids going, Addie?"
Yeah, the age old question. They're good. Little devils most of the time. But I won't admit to that out loud...Brigan has gotten into the habit of going through my bag and destroying my makeup 🙄 Bailey is always watching TV, Jayden brought a High School Musical DVD for them when he was down so that's become the new obsession - I swear my son loves Sharpay more than she loves herself. CJ is growing up so fast. We're going to have a 3rd birthday for our twins soon, and a first for CJ in a few months! I just hope Auntie Ashleigh's okay and safe and will be around to celebrate with us. Brigan begs us everyday to let her see Ashleigh. She doesn't understand what's happening and we haven't really told them. They're too young to understand and it would scare them if they did.