Chapter 48 - Simonds Stadium, Geelong.

Playlist Update;
Starboy x Daft Punk ft. The Weeknd
Walk Me Home x P!nk
Better Now x Post Malone
The Last Day On Earth x Kate Miller-Heidke
♡ ME! x Taylor Swift ft. Brendon Urie
♡ Bad Liar x Imagine Dragons
♡ Bad Idea x Ariana Grande
♡ Stitches x Shawn Mendes
♡ Sweet But Psycho x Ava Max
♡ You're Not Sorry x Taylor Swift

A/N;

My current thoughts at 10:45pm - Smoke & Ashes is finished. Smoke & Ashes is finished. Smoke & Ashes is finished and I'm not okay.

Bloodlines came out I think a week ago and it was so good, if you don't know much about Charlie's family or the names constantly referred to in this book, watch the documentary because you'll see both Cass and Dave and of course Ed, Emily and their son Will, and the man himself - Charlie! Also, congratulations to Ed Curnow who played his 150th game, Olivia was screaming the whole time and waving her Carlton scarf around! It's a shame they lost :'(

A couple of days ago when I was busy catching up on the latest updates of Smoke & Ashes, I noticed Family Portrait made 4K. I don't know if I'm just slow to the party or if my views are really reaching that quickly, but anyway, we're now on 4.26k and I'm like really blown away, thank you so much blue baggers, and anyone else here reading! It truly means a lot.

For some more information on Family Portrait, I've decided that instead of cramming everything into a long 200 chapter book and then running out of allowed parts, I will be spanning the book into a continuous trilogy series, but don't worry, Family Portrait itself is far from done and Family Plowman is a long way from publishing.

I just wanted to say another thank you to everyone if they are still reading! I'm going to include a note right now just to state that in the last chapter, I accidentally made the mistake of putting Jayden's name where Ed's should of been, when Ashleigh pushed him in front of the bus. It was 11pm, and of course that's what I'm gonna do because I barely proofread my work half the time. (SUCH A BAD HABIT JORDAN)

So anyway, thank you all for staying here if you will. Another shoutout to the Curnow family, and once again - no offence, humiliation - what have you is intended on any characters involved, it is purely included in this story, for this story, this fiction, this work of art (or a bad waste of space, depending on where you stand).

Jordan xx.

...
Adeline Isobel Plowman -

"She's absolutely loving the attention!"

I sit at the kitchen table observing the scenes around me as Rachel Waite laughs loudly, while bouncing my daughter up and down in her arms. Brigan looks at me, impressed with herself. Once again, she's the centre of attention, and loving every damn minute of it.

"Bailey's kind of quiet. He just stares" Bianca Schache says, holding my son on one arm while taking a sip of her Coca Cola with her free hand. I'm really grateful that Quinn's family were able to travel all the way down to Bellbrae just to meet the twins today, and that I'm still able to keep in contact with Rachel, Quinn's mother, continue to keep in contact with Josh, Quinn's older brother, after kind of being distant with him for a few years, and start a new friendship with Bianca, Quinn's little sister.

"Yeah, he's more like Adeline. Quiet, and never says a word, just judges everyone" Eliza says, sitting in the seat next to me and giving me a cheeky grin as she nudges me with her elbow. I awkwardly smile back, mentally promising myself that I'll take offence to that snide comment later rather than now.