164 - Julietta the Infiltrator

A/N - I know I posted the Q&A form a few chapters ago, but...I can't help but to feel like an important character was missing from it...

If you have any questions for Nick Daicos' character, or his brothers', please leave them here.

This is what I get for writing everything between 3am-7am. Mom life LOL when you find time you have to use it.

...

Ashleigh -

It's official.

Tensions are currently at an all time new high. Hallucinations are beginning to set in. Nick's still dead to the world.

And it's only been a fucking hour and a half since I figured out the truth about my long time boyfriend.

I mean, I could be wrong. I hope I'm wrong. But Ed seemed way too healthy and comfortable when he stepped out of the cell Devon had been in. Emily Fisher noticed it too, I saw the look in her eyes. Taylor may have also agreed that it was weird.

But Ruby. She was there with us. She didn't look...I don't know. I think she was shocked. I remember her. The group comes back in flashes. I'm so fucked up that I can barely think. I remember Annelise's blonde hair and her navy blue silk singlet, I can see Emily's sky blue long sleeved turtleneck, I can just recall Jade's yellow and white floral tank top and white pants...

But most of all, I can remember Ruby. Her long dark hair had been styled in waves, her blonde foils showing ever so clearly under the one light. She was wearing a beige jacket, black tee shirt and light blue jeans.

When she came back to attack and imprison Nick and I, she was wearing a flowing hot pink dress that ended just above her knees. I didn't notice the blonde foils. Her hair was dead straight. She must've gotten changed and straightened her hair. Maybe the lighting was different. I don't know. She didn't look...different.

All I want to know is where my little Freyer Quinn and Annie Reyann are.

Ever since the thought of Ed being an infiltrator has struck my mind, I've had Freyer's name changed in my head. She's no longer Freyer Quinn Richards. I don't know who she is, but at the moment, it's Freyer Quinn Templeton. It doesn't feel right. Please, if Ed's an evil bastard like the rest of them, Stone-East is probably a more worthy surname. Devon was evil from the start, he didn't try to hide who he was or cover behind constant lies and manipulation. Maybe this is why Ed never proposed to me at a fitting time. Because he didn't want me, he just used me for Devon.

My mind keeps imagining all of the worst case scenarios. What if he was the one who set up the kidnapping from the law firm? Why was he so adamant to get his court appearance over, and then 'leave' the country? Could he have caused everything?

Billy suddenly re-enters the room with a large rucksack.

'Sorry I took so long. I did leave the door open for you, Natasha. The bathroom is only up the hall' Billy says.

'No thank you. I don't want to look' she says quietly.

'I...I had to go to the pharmacy to get some anti nausea medication for Julietta. It's the least I could do. I got you some stuff too' Billy says, as he passes a Chemist Warehouse bag to the blonde, who opens it with shaking hands.

'Oh. Thanks' she says emotionlessly, as she puts the bag down.

'I didn't know what else to get. I figured with the bleeding-'

'Yeah. It's fine. Don't worry about it. Like I said, thanks' she says again, with the same lack of emotion she gave the last answer.

'On a brighter note, who wants subway?' Billy asks, as he suddenly pulls a familiar looking white paper bag out.