Chapter 27 - The Bathroom, Lonsdale St, Drysdale.

It's supposed to be a future edited Instagram post of Adeline's, but why not post it now? (It's supposed to be 2018 era when we're in 2013)

...
Viewer discretion is highly advised.
Adeline Isobel Plowman -

The fact that the authorities didn't show up overnight didn't help me sleep. It meant that Charlie and Zaine hadn't gone to the police. Maybe they didn't even notice me disappear. Maybe they were glad to finally see the back of me.

Something's going on with my stepsister, Tamara. She's an absolute ghost. She seems...afraid of something. She refuses to leave the house, stares off into space, and jumps at certain noises. She doesn't care to insult me anymore either. She offered to help me make my bed. I think I've stepped into the matrix.

Shannon is also back - Jade's mother. Jade doesn't remember her, and the ice addict spends more time yelling at her daughter and feeding her addiction than being nice. I'm supposed to sleep on the couch, but the twins are making it difficult. First of all, I hardly fit in a bed. How the hell do I fit on a thin couch? Well done, Andrea.

I thought I'd at least get some sleep in the morning, get a beating from Andrea, and then die, but now, I find myself aimlessly wandering the streets of Drysdale, waiting for my Alcatel SIM card to start working in my iPhone. Pain shoots through me like electric currents with each movement I make. This is worse than death. I wish Andrea had of killed me.

"No...stop...what are you doing?!"

I rub my sore, bruised shoulder and roll my neck as I finally get phone service. The texts have transferred. Zaine and Charlie have been looking everywhere for me. My Alcatel phone had died, so I had no way of contacting them, unless on Facebook off my iPhone wifi.

My stepbrother - Sandra's husband, entered the house last night looking for something, as he always does, but he found me, and I became his next victim, forced into the bathroom, getting hurt, an unbelievable amount of weight and pressure being forced on my baby bump, myself crying for help, begging him to stop. I always hated him from the moment I first saw him. Tamara has never liked him, her own brother, either - and Shannon never had much time for him.

I now understand why.

The bathroom door suddenly opens as my stepbrother wraps his hand around my neck, threatening to cut off my oxygen if he's caught. Tamara's teary, puffy eyed face suddenly reveals itself.

"You...what are you doing to her? I thought we'd made a deal" Tamara whispers, wide eyed. I can't breathe, and I'm in pain.

"Little sis, you made the deal - and I didn't sign nothin'. You locked your bedroom door" Damien says.

"Maybe that's because I live with an ice addict, and next to a rapist!" Tamara yells.

"Go any louder and I will kill this young, pregnant child" Damien says, running his fingers down the side of my face, wiping away the tears that are quickly replaced.