*READ ME* Introduction & Rules *READ ME*

Hi lovelies! I'm cakeeaterssunshine99 (Sunshine for short). I've been wanting to do one of these things for a while now and now's as good a time as ever, I guess!

As the title of this book says, I'll be posting preferences, imagines, and oneshots for The Mighty Ducks crew! I haven't written anything in a long time and this is my first time writing anything like this so it might take me a little while to get into the swing of things.

‼️DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS FROM THE MIGHTY DUCKS NOR ANY GIFS I USE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO THE CREATORS OF THE CHARACTERS AND GIFS. I ONLY OWN THE SITUATIONS I PUT THEM IN AND ANY OCs I CREATE‼️

I just have a few rules that I really would like to be followed:

     ~Be kind! Not just to me but to everyone else as well. Especially in the comments!

     ~ All preferences, imagines, and oneshots will be a maximum rating of PG-13. As I'm 18+, I don't feel comfortable writing anything higher rated for the characters. NO EXCEPTIONS. Here's my list of will write and won't write (this list is subject to change as I see fit):

WILL write: explicit language, non-explicit abuse (all types), non-explicit violence, sexual themes (nothing worse than what you'd see on PG-13 TV shows)

WILL NOT write: incest, rape, animal cruelty, suicide, gratuitous violence

     ~Requests are OPEN unless stated otherwise in an A/N. You can comment your request on any chapter or send it privately. You can be as specific as you'd like, include any particulars that you want mentioned, or you can just give me a basic idea and I'll run with it! Also, please include whether you'd like to be tagged or remain anonymous too! There's also a link on my profile for prompts that I've collected from Google.

     ~I'm going to do my best to stick to the time period of the movie trilogy (the 90s) and will label any present day/specific movie time period posts as such at the beginning of each chapter.

     ~I'm writing these with she/her in mind but I'll do my best to make them neutral whenever possible. Same goes for requests unless specified otherwise!

     ~Any and all current and future rules are subject to change whenever I see fit. I will do my best to make any changes known as soon as they apply!

     ~All holiday themed posts will be marked using emojis relating to their holiday. (ex. Halloween posts will have 🎃👻💀😱, Christmas/Winter holidays will have 🎄❄🕎⛄, etc.)

     ~Who I currently write for:

Adam Banks (#99)

Charlie Conway (#96)

Guy Germaine (#00)

Dean Portman (#21)

Fulton Reed (#44)

Lester Averman (#4)

Luis Mendoza (#22)

Dwayne Robertson (#7)

Jesse Hall (#9)

*If there's anyone you'd like to see added to the list, please let me know!*

That's all for now! Thanks for reading!

~cakeeaterssunshine99