when they're nervous

(Preference: how they act when they're nervous/anxious)

Adam Banks: When Adam is nervous, he simply cannot sit still and will fidget constantly. Moving in his seat, adjusting his clothes, ruffling his hair are all signs he's getting nervous.

Charlie Conway: You'll know immediately when Charlie is feeling anxious because his leg starts bouncing. If you're sitting together, it gets so bad that you'll even start to feel motion sick.

Guy Germaine: Guy's usually cool as a cucumber but you know he's nervous when he starts speaking really fast. It honestly sounds like someone's speeding up a record it's so fast!

Dean Portman: Dean doesn't get nervous very often but when he does, he sweats. A lot. It's not noticeable at first but after an hour or so, he's sweated through his shirt and his bandana.

Fulton Reed: Fulton's a bit better than the others at hiding his nerves but a telltale sign that he's getting anxious is when he starts drumming his fingers. It gets so bad it sounds like a drumroll.

Lester Averman: When his nerves are getting the best of him, Les avoids eye contact like the plague. His gaze is either firmly planted on the floor or the opposite way of everyone else.

Luis Mendoza: Luis's go to nervous habit is pacing. He just can't sit down and feels that pacing back and forth helps him think clearer even if it means he wears a hole in the floor.

Dwayne Robertson: Dwayne messes with his lasso normally but when he's anxious, his accuracy drops almost completely. He couldn't lasso a cow with no legs right in front of him.

(A/N: Poor nervous babies! They need to be taught some anxiety coping skills! I'm still working on the '3k reads, 3k words Oneshot Special' but in the meantime I am still taking requests. If you have one, please feel free to PM me, comment under the 'Info & Rules' chapter, or under any of the other more recent chapters. All I ask is you read my rules before asking. That's all for now!!)