do they partake?🪴

(Preference: do they partake of the herb?)

Adam Banks: No. While he's tried it once or twice, the fear of getting caught by his dad outweighs any good feeling effects it might have on him.

Charlie Conway: Yes. Charlie's an occasional friend of Mary Jane but usually only at parties or if one of the Ducks brings some to a hang out.

Guy Germaine: No. He used to partake quite a bit but after a particularly bad bout of paranoia, Guy's kind of sworn off the stuff for now.

Dean Portman: Yes. Portman is very fond of the giggle smoke and partakes fairly often recreationally but never before a game.

Fulton Reed: Yes. Fulton is very good friends with Jolly Green and is probably the biggest stoner out of all the Ducks.

Lester Averman: Yes. Averman is a casual reefer user and mainly uses it when he's going to watch particular movies to enhance the experience.

Luis Mendoza: Yes. Luis is more of a casual broccoli user and has only used it a few times. It's very hit or miss with him.

Dwayne Robertson: No. Dwayne, the all American boy, is very against smoking of any kind but he's not about to narc on the others.

(A/N: Sorry for all the cutesy names but I just couldn't write it any other way lol I know it's legal in a lot of places but you have to remember that this book takes place mostly in the mid-to-late 90s so it was still all hush hush. I don't personally have a problem with it but I know some people might so I went with slang instead of regular terms lol That's all for now! Until next time! Thanks!!)