🦃thanksgiving with them🦃

(Preference: what Thanksgiving dinner with them and their family is like)

(A/N: For the last three Ducks, the out of town Ducks, just imagine that you go home with them for the holiday lol)

Adam Banks: Thanksgiving in the Banks household is a bit of a formal affair. His dad loves to show off to their relatives so they usually host the holiday. The women cook the food, the men watch sports, and the kids run wild. Pretty typical stuff but with much fancier clothes.

Charlie Conway: Since it's just you, Charlie, and Casey, Thanksgiving dinner is pretty relaxed. You and Casey do most of the cooking while Charlie's stuck playing errand boy since no matter how prepared you think you are, you always seem to forget a crucial ingredient or two.

Guy Germaine: Thanksgiving isn't too big of a deal at Guy's house. Both your families get together since you live so close to each other. You and Guy are in charge of handmaking the centerpiece; a tradition you two have done since you were little that everyone loves.

Greg Goldberg: Thanksgiving with the Goldbergs is always an eventful day. His mom and aunts rotate who hosts each year so where you go changes every year. But no matter where you eat you can always count on loud relatives, good food, and a lot of laughter.

Lester Averman: Thanksgiving at Les's is an all day celebration! From waking up early to watch the parade, drawing hand turkeys with his younger cousins, playing football with his older cousins, and then dinner, it's no wonder you doze off during 'Planes, Trains And Automobiles'.

Luis Mendoza: Thanksgiving with Luis's family is a bit chaotic but in a good way. His family is very enthusiastic about getting together so there's a lot of people moving around. It can be a bit of a whirlwind but they're all really nice people and they love you for their Luis.

Dwayne Robertson: Thanksgiving dinner with the Robertson family might as well be something out of a TV special. Everyone dresses nice, there's football on the TV, the table is picturesque, and they even go around the table to say what they're thankful for.

Dean Portman: Thanksgiving with Dean is a pretty loud affair. His family is very opinionated so there's some yelling, some fights, and even a few doors slammed but everything's forgotten by dessert. You asked him about it once but he just shrugged and said 'It's family.'

(A/N: I'm sorry if these are a bit generic. Thanksgiving is a bit sad for me this year but I'm trying to stay positive. So, Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate and a have a nice day to those who don't!😄)