🎄under the mistletoe🎄

(Preference: how would they kiss you under the mistletoe: on the cheek, a peck, or full out)

Adam Banks: A peck! Not gonna lie, Banksy would probably go for your cheek at first but with a little prompting from the Ducks he gives you a nice peck; his face as red as Rudolph's nose.

Charlie Conway: Full out! If his mom was there he'd rein it in with just a peck but since it's just you two and your friends, Captain Ducky really goes for it.

Guy Germaine: A peck! A sweet peck on the lips is what you'll get from Guy. He's not a huge showoff about your relationship like a few others on this list.

Greg Goldberg: On the cheek! Goldberg isn't huge on PDA to begin with so he'll stick with a kiss on your cheek. You'd have to initiate any lips to lips action here.

Lester Averman: A peck! He'll pretend that he's about to give you a big, slobbery kiss to make you and the other Ducks laugh but he just gives you a small peck.

Luis Mendoza: Full out! Let's be honest, Luis is going to take every opportunity he can to get you under the mistletoe. He has no shame whatsoever and goes big every time.

Dwayne Robertson: On the cheek! Ever the gentleman, Dwayne would definitely go for a cheek kiss...at least in front of everyone else. He'll give you a peck when the others are distracted.

Dean Portman: Full out! When I say full out, I mean full out. Portman will embrace you, dip you back, and lay one on you. You're not surprised though 'cause when does he do anything small?

(A/N: Hey lovelies! I'm going to be taking a posting break this weekend because I had my booster shot today and I want to take it easy. I'll still be writing (for both books!) and saving drafts so if you have any requests, please send them in! Thanks!!)