🎄christmas with them🎄

(Preference: what spending christmas with them and their families would be like)

Adam Banks: Similar to Thanksgiving, the Banks family host Christmas at their house every year. Formal attire is worn and family exchange expensive gifts while classic holiday songs play throughout the house.

Charlie Conway: Christmas with the Conways is spent pretty much relaxing all day. Since it's pretty much just Charlie and his mom with no other relatives, the day is spent in pajamas and watching holiday movies.

Guy Germaine: With Guy and his family, Christmas is all about family. The day is spent all being together and playing different games like charades while eating delicious food cooked by Guy's parents.

Dean Portman: Christmas with the Portman family is...loud to say the least. Sometimes it's good yelling, sometimes bad but either way the Portman household is filled with love and joy on Christmas day.

Fulton Reed: Spending Christmas with Fulton and his family is pretty chill. In his family, they each make each other something in addition to purchasing gifts to make the holiday extra special.

Lester Averman: Christmas with the Avermans is pretty hectic because they have such a big extended family. Between playing with Les's cousins and chatting with his aunts and uncles, you almost forget to exchange presents!

Luis Mendoza: Christmas with Luis's family is a big affair. Tons of family and lots of good food await you when you spend the holiday with the Mendozas.

Dwayne Robertson: Christmas with Dwayne is full of festivities. His family goes all out for the holiday with a big tree, lots of friends and family coming over and even going caroling after Christmas dinner.

Jesse Hall: Spending the holiday with Jesse and his father and Terry is always fun! You and Mr. Hall take care of the food and there's always enough presents to go around.

(A/N: Merry Christmas! This might be my last post before the new year so I hope all you lovelies have a good holiday and a happy new year! Thanks!!)