❗🥳A/N: 100 votes!🥳❗

UPDATE #9: And that's it! We have a winner! As expected it's the AMaA option! I already have a chapter for it all set up. I'll let it stay open for questions for the week just because I know everyone has a different schedule/time zone to work with. I'll still post a preference this week and I promise I'm trying to write the 4k Oneshot Special but it's just proving to be more difficult than I thought lol So get your questions ready as the chapter for the AMaA will be posted soon!!

UPDATE #8: Would anyone mine if I called the poll early? We just have a clear winner and I don't think it's going to change lol

UPDATE #7: Less than 24 hours left! Get your vote in while you can. I have a feeling which one will win but it doesn't hurt to try! After this I think I'll do a poll about how best you lovelies want to handle the AMaA lol

UPDATE #6: Just about 24 hours left to vote! Make sure to get yours in!!

UPDATE #5: Since it looks like AMaA is going to win, I'm trying to think of how best to do it. Would you lovelies prefer to send the question privately and I'll paste them anonymously in a chapter or comment your questions and I'll paste them up into the chapter or should I just answer the questions in the comments like I usually do? I'm good for any of those choices but if one is better than the other for you as the readers, let me know!!

UPDATE #4: I know I don't usually reveal the standings of polls but for this one I'll make an exception. Right now, AMaA is in the lead! If you can think of something else that isn't listed on the poll, let me know below or in a PM! Otherwise, you might want to start thinking up some questions!

UPDATE #3: And we have a tie! I'll probably wind up going with the tied answer but I don't know yet. It's up to you lovelies! I'm good with whatever you want!

UPDATE #2: Well, so far the scale is leaning in one direction but only by 1 vote. I don't really know why I put the 'I don't know!' option lol

UPDATE: The poll is live! I have it set to run from now until the 20th at midnight. You can vote once per day and can find it as an external link to this chapter, down in the comments of this chapter, and on my profile in the link section. Thanks!!

Hey lovelies! We just passed 100 votes on TMD and I'm super excited about it! So I thought instead of doing an AMaA (Ask Me almost Anything) or mad-lib for 6k reads, I'd do it instead for 100 votes! I'll do the 6k special oneshot as a twoshot with 3k words each once I eventually finish the 4k and 5k oneshots lol

I'll post a poll for which one you lovelies would rather have for 100 votes so make sure to vote for which one you'd want me to do. Thanks!!

~cakeeaterssunshine99