random headcanons #2

(Preference: just some more random headcanons I have for each of the Ducks)

Adam Banks: Adam's favorite superhero is Spider-Man so when you were in college, you two saw the movie when it came out and he insisted that you two do the famous 'upside-down' kiss.

Charlie Conway: Charlie sprained his wrist when he was 5 after climbing up on the counter to sneak some cookies from the cookie jar and falling off.

Guy Germaine: Guy had a crush on his childhood babysitter until he found a new crush. A certain someone on his peewee hockey team.

Dean Portman: Dean started playing loud music to fall asleep to because it drowned out the sound of his parents fighting.

Fulton Reed: When Fulton was younger, he lived with his grandparents for a while when his mom lost her job. After they had their own apartment again he moved to District 5 territory.

Lester Averman: Les pronounces chameleon (the color changing reptile) as 'cham-a-lee-on'. At first because that's how he thought it was pronounced and later to annoy the other Ducks.

Luis Mendoza: He and his family are extremely close. They have a saying, 'todo para la familia', which means 'everything for the family'. 

Dwayne Robertson: Dwayne was in elementary school when he started assisting with his family's farm animal births. He's helped with cows, horses, and sheep.

(A/N: For Adam's, I'm talking about the original Tobey Maguire movie from 2002. And I left who Guy's crush after his babysitter ambiguous so you could think of it as either y/n or Connie or whoever you want lol How were these headcanons? Do you think they fit with each Duck? Let me know in the comments! Until next time! Thanks!!)