*READ ME*❗A/N: Happy New Year!!🎊 (1.1.22)❗*READ ME*

Hello lovelies! Did you all have a good holiday? Mine was pretty good and I got a bit of writing done which is always a win lol Now that it's officially the New Year, there's going to be a few changes coming for this book. 

First, Greg Goldberg is being benched in favor of a new player joining the lineup. He did well but he needs a break so he'll being sitting out for now. Thanks Goldberg! In his place, let's welcome...

FULTON REED (#44)!

That's right! The second Bash Brother is here! Fulton Reed is suiting up and will be joining the others on the ice starting now. If anyone is interested in me doing a 'catch up' chapter for him or just edit all the previous chapters to include him, I'm good to do either but if you lovelies prefer one or the other, let me know! I'll update the 'Intro & Rules' chapter in a bit.

Second, my posting schedule is going to change a bit. Instead of sporadically posting like I usually do, I'm going to try to post twice during the week (Monday-Friday) with the occasional post on the weekend (Saturday-Sunday). We'll see how long this lasts lol My reason for this change is next on the list.

Third, I'm working on a new book! I have mentioned it before but if you didn't know, I'm doing a new book (in addition to this one) for the main four of the movie 'Stand By Me'! The 'Introduction and Rules' page is already posted so if you have any requests, feel free to leave a comment there or PM me. I'm going to be slowly posting there as I try to find a good medium for writing for both books so please bear with me!

Lastly, I have a question for you, the readers. In the 'Intro & Rules' chapter, one of my rules is that all chapters will be a max rating of PG-13. That rule is still firmly in place for smut for now but I was wondering if you, as the readers, think that more mature topics (things that would require a trigger warning/disclaimer at the beginning of the chapter) should be included in imagines and oneshots, requested and original? I would update the 'Intro & Rules' to list the subjects I'm open to writing for and which I'm not but I just thought I'd ask if anyone was interested in it first. So let me know below, in a PM, or in the comments of the 'Intro & Rules' chapter.

I think that's everything for now. If anyone has any comments or questions, let me know! Until next time, I hope you all enjoy the rest of your vacations!  That's all for now! Thanks!!

~cakeeaterssunshine99