when you're nervous

(Preference: what they do to calm you down when you're nervous)

Adam Banks: He helps you do breathing exercises. You learned them from your therapist and taught Adam so he could help you when you get nervous. He tells you later that they help him with his nerves too.

Charlie Conway: He puts on your favorite movie and snuggles you. You know from experience that the best way to calm your nerves is with distraction and Charlie is always down for cuddles so it's a win-win.

Guy Germaine: He helps you with your 'fives'. You tell Guy that grounding is the best way to help you when you get really nervous so he helps you think of five things you can see, hear, smell, taste, and touch.

Dean Portman: He screams with you. Wherever you are, Dean will pull you aside and tell you to let it all out. Screaming is just so freeing that he can never resist joining in himself. You both are hoarse by the end but you feel a lot better.

Fulton Reed: He takes you to hit slapshots. You find it really gets you out of your own head when you have to focus on getting the shots in the goal and you can enjoy it together without having to talk too much.

Lester Averman: He uses his best anti-jokes. You told him that jokes don't work when you're all worked up so he started telling you anti-jokes instead. For whatever reason, they help calm you down.

Luis Mendoza: He puts on your favorite music and dances with you. You realize that it helps you get out a lot of nervous energy and dancing around with him quickly turns goofy and just the distraction you need.

Dwayne Robertson: He takes you for a long walk/skate. Getting out into the fresh air really helps you manage your nerves and Dwayne is the perfect partner to enjoy the walk/skate with. He always has such interesting stories to tell.

(A/N: Some of these are actually techniques that I use when I have panic attacks. They really can help and are easy to learn more about on Google. Let me know what your panic attack tricks are in the comments! Until next time! Thanks!!)